Author Topic: Lone Star Gov. Abbott fires back at Adams’ ‘madman’ blow: He ‘could not last a week in Texas’  (Read 225 times)

Offline Kamaji

Lone Star Gov. Abbott fires back at Adams’ ‘madman’ blow:  He ‘could not last a week in Texas’

By Isabel Keane
Published Sep. 12, 2023

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ripped New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ claim that the Lone Star State governor is a “madman” for busing border crossers to the Big Apple — saying Hizzoner “could not last a week in Texas” handling its migrants.

New York City’s frustrated Democratic chief executive had warned during a town hall last week that the recent flood of asylum seekers into the Big Apple would “destroy New York City” — and called the Republican gov a “madman” for transporting thousands of migrants from his border state to liberal cities such as Gotham.

Abbott fired back on “Jesse Watters Primetime” on Monday that there are “so few” migrants in the Big Apple that it’s “outrageous [Adams] would make a comment like that.

“When I first heard that, I thought about Frank Sinatra singing ‘New York, New York’ when he sang ‘If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere.’ Well, the mayor may have made it to be mayor of New York, but he could not last a week in Texas,” Abbott said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/lone-star-gov-abbott-fires-back-at-adams-madman-blow-he-could-not-last-a-week-in-texas/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those buses up North!

Dems will be in a pickle when suburbs push back against housing illegal immigrants in their communities.

God bless Texas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.