Author Topic: Here’s Why a First-Grader Was Suspended for Making a Finger Gun While Playing Cops and Robbers”  (Read 410 times)

Offline American Girl

Kid gets suspended for using finger guns at recess?! That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard of, like, aren't kids allowed to have fun anymore?

Do they realize how dumb that sounds?

They even suspended the other student who was playing the game with J.B.

https://conservativeus.com/heres-why-a-first-grader-was-suspended-for-making-a-finger-gun-while-playing-cops-and-robbers/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is the norm now days.  Our grandchilren aren't allowed, because my one kid is afraid they'll be kicked out of day care.

Far fetched?

This summer when we visited them in CA, I told my grandson the Wizard of Oz story, pretty much from memory.  The next day, my son told me the day care chastisted him for telling stories that had Munchkins, which were offensive to short people.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.