Author Topic: 5 questions swirling around Harris  (Read 385 times)

Online corbe

5 questions swirling around Harris
« on: September 12, 2023, 04:28:31 pm »

BY NIALL STANAGE - 09/12/23 6:00 AM ET

Vice President Harris is moving closer to center stage as the 2024 campaign heats up.

Harris has given two major on-camera interviews within the past week, to The Associated Press and CBS News — a departure from habit for a vice president who is typically reticent with the media.

The White House also announced last week that Harris would go on a college tour that will take her to “around a dozen campuses in at least seven states” over the next month. Visits to Hampton College, Va., North Carolina A&T in Greensboro and Atlanta’s Morehouse College — all historically Black colleges and universities — are already scheduled.

Harris hit the headlines for more celebratory reasons Saturday, when she held a party at her official residence to mark 50 years of hip-hop, with guests including Lil Wayne, Common, Jeezy and Remy Ma.

Even as Harris ups her profile, she must contend with the fact that she has long been an inviting target for Republicans. Those attacks are sure to intensify in the months ahead.

Here are five questions swirling around the vice president.

Will her low approval ratings hurt President Biden’s reelection chances?

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4198529-five-questions-swirling-around-harris/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

Re: 5 questions swirling around Harris
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 04:41:00 pm »
Harris would have to voluntarily step aside, and there’s no way she is going to. She is too close to the presidency.

Any attempts to oust her against her will, and she will cry racism and sexism and, being part of a political party t which  identity politics is everything, they will fold not her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023, 05:09:09 pm »

All of which will be answered in word salad.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 05:47:26 pm »
Was one of those questions, "Ms. Harris, would you be willing to submit to a drug test, here and now?"

They way she slurs her speech, that broad has to be washing down opiates/benzos with alcohol.

I'd like to see her face off with Ozzy Osbourne in a debate to see which was less intelligible.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 05:49:12 pm »

I'd like to see her face off with Ozzy Osbourne in a debate to see which was less intelligible.

I'd pay to see that. Not much, but I'd chip in a buck.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 05:49:51 pm »
I'd pay to see that. Not much, but I'd chip in a buck.

50 cents, or whatever change I have floating around in my pocket right now.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 05:52:13 pm »
50 cents, or whatever change I have floating around in my pocket right now.

I like it, plus whatever lint is hiding with the loose change.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.