Author Topic: Biden is a Gold Mine  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is a Gold Mine
« on: September 12, 2023, 02:48:40 pm »
September 12, 2023
Biden is a Gold Mine
By Steve Feinstein

Joe Biden is the proverbial gold mine. Someone is going to give into the all-too-obvious temptation and make a veritable fortune very soon. Doing so will pretty much permanently ruin that individual’s prospects as a major operative in future Democrat doings, but someone, somewhere, is going to grab that overly tempting low-hanging fruit. There is a “tell-all” book coming soon, without question, an “Emperor Has No Clothes” moment, a “Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain” reveal, one that will cause the objective world to say, “Aha! Knew it all along!” while making the hyperpartisan Democrat apologists in the government and the liberal media cringe with inescapable, crushing humiliation.

It probably isn’t necessary to list every example of verbal incoherence, physical fragility, cognitive decline, or policy illogic and inconsistency. For the sake of this discussion, we’ll leave aside the numerous, undeniable matters of outright financial corruption, influence pedaling, and bribe taking, since it would appear that most of those incidents occurred when Biden was still actually in control of his faculties.

What we’re looking at here is the outright inability of Joe Biden to function as a lucid, balanced individual with a clear-minded grasp of the issues and nuances of presidential policy, ever since just before the 2020 election.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/09/biden_is_a_gold_mine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden is a Gold Mine
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 03:28:28 pm »
If Biden is a Gold Mine then we got the shaft
(Apologies to Jerry Reed)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden is a Gold Mine
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 01:27:00 pm »
New Line Of Robots Built Using Joe Biden AI Brain Matrix

https://twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/status/1702307285928673506
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org