Author Topic: Jan 6 Prisoner Says He Was Jailed for 22 Years after Refusing Biden DOJ’s Demand to Lie about Trump  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jan 6 Prisoner Says He Was Jailed for 22 Years after Refusing Biden DOJ’s Demand to Lie about Trump
Frank BergmanSeptember 10, 2023 - 11:42 am4 Comments

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio says he received a staggering 22-year prison sentence in his Jan. 6 case because he refused to agree to demands from the Department of Justice (DOJ) to lie about President Donald Trump.

According to Tarrio, Democrat President Joe Biden’s DOJ demanded that he give a false statement linking Trump to Jan. 6 in exchange for a reduced sentence.

However, when Tarrio refused to take the deal, the court threw the book at him.

Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison for the protests in Washington D.C., despite the fact that he wasn’t even at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

https://slaynews.com/news/jan-6-prisoner-jailed-22-years-refusing-biden-doj-demand-lie-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson