Author Topic: Covid mRNA Shots Have Triggered VAIDS Epidemic, Study Warns  (Read 545 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Covid mRNA Shots Have Triggered VAIDS Epidemic, Study Warns
« on: September 11, 2023, 05:08:15 pm »
Covid mRNA Shots Have Triggered VAIDS Epidemic, Study Warns
Frank BergmanSeptember 9, 2023 - 12:57 pm9 Comments

Scientists are raising the alarm after a new study shows that Covid mRNA vaccines are responsible for a global epidemic of vaccine-acquired immune deficiencies (VAIDS).

Like, AIDS, VAIDS, attacks the body’s immune system making people vulnerable to other infections, not just Covid.

The new study specifically raises concerns about the immune effects of Pfizer’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccine.

VAIDS is a new colloquial term coined by researchers and health practitioners amid soaring cases of compromised immune systems since the Covid shots rollout.

https://slaynews.com/news/mrna-shots-triggered-vaids-epidemic-study-warns/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Covid mRNA Shots Have Triggered VAIDS Epidemic, Study Warns
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 05:50:02 pm »
Oh, BS! 270 million Americans have received at least one Covid vaccine dose, and over 230 million completed the Primary Series. If Covid mRNA Shots cause vaccine-acquired immune deficiencies, why aren't hospitals and doctors' offices inundated with sick people whose immune systems were destroyed by The Vaccine?

The answer is simple. "Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency" is a fake medical-sounding bogey-term coined by anti-Covid vaxxers, not an actual medical usage. It's as real as a Crumple-Horned Snorkack.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 07:09:03 pm »
This study appeared in Frontiers, a pay-to-publish "journal" among the least rigorous in its peer review. That alone leads me to be skeptical of it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 07:40:57 pm »
I don't think that VAIDS is all that far-fetched. I know of two health professionals who received the vaccine -- both now have illnesses/symptoms that cannot be identified. One has heart issues now and was otherwise healthy before the vaccine; she also has Lupus like symptoms but doesn't actually have Lupus. They are unsure of what illness she actually has and their best guess is she has some sort of auto immune deficiency.  She also has strange problems with her hands at time unable to function.  She is relatively young.

I believe it is too early to tell all the ramifications of the vaccine(s) and the CDC, nor our government is certainly never going to release data saying that the vaccines were indeed harmful.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 08:01:41 pm »
I'm still getting my shots when the updated shots are made available.

////00000////

VAIDS, swollen magnetic testicles controlled by Government nano-chips ... whatever, man ... avoiding hospital emergency rooms during peak Flu and Covid seasons is worth the risk.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 10:40:39 pm »
CDC recommends updated Covid vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and up, allowing shots to start within days
 Sep 12 20234:00 PM EDT  Updated 9 Min Ago
Annika Kim Constantino
CNBC

Key Points

*The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday recommended that all Americans ages six months and older receive updated Covid shots from Pfizer and Moderna.
    *CDC Director Mandy Cohen signed off on a recommendation formed by an independent panel of advisors to the agency earlier Tuesday.
    *That means the first doses of the new shots will be available at some locations within the next 48 hours, according to the CDC.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday recommended that all Americans ages six months and older receive updated Covid shots from Pfizer and Moderna, clearing the way for Americans to start receiving the shots within days.

CDC Director Mandy Cohen signed off on a recommendation formed by an independent panel of advisors to the agency earlier Tuesday. That means the first doses of the new shots will be available at some locations within the next 48 hours, according to the CDC.

“We have more tools than ever to prevent the worst outcomes from COVID-19,” Cohen said in a statement. “CDC is now recommending updated COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 6 months and older to better protect you and your loved ones.”

Thirteen CDC advisors voted in favor of the “universal” recommendation for Americans during the panel’s meeting Tuesday, while one voted against it. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org