Author Topic: ‘She Doesn’t Even Care’: California County’s Residents Are Furious At Their Soros-Backed DA — And Wa  (Read 363 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘She Doesn’t Even Care’: California County’s Residents Are Furious At Their Soros-Backed DA — And Want Her Gone

BRANDON POULTER
CONTRIBUTOR
September 10, 2023

Pamela Price, the district attorney of Alameda County, California, is currently facing a campaign to recall her from office as residents grow increasingly frustrated with her policies that they say have led to a surge in crime.

The Save Alameda For Everyone (SAFE) campaign filed an intent to recall Price in July after multiple high-level cases of plea deals for violent offenders. Price has repeatedly pushed lenient and non-carceral sentencing policies, often in pursuit of “racial justice,” and has downgraded charges for violent crimes in the county, actions which citizens and business owners told the DCNF have emboldened criminals. (RELATED: Soros-Backed DA Allowed A Repeat Offender To Walk Free. Now She’s Charged With Murder)

“If you’re not actually charging people and holding them accountable, they’re going back out on the street,” recall campaign organizer Brenda Grisham told the DCNF. “We’re talking people that have killed people are back out on the street.”

Crime in Oakland, Alameda County’s largest city, is up 26% overall in 2023, according to Pleasanton Weekly. Oakland’s violent crime index, which is a combination of violent crimes such as killings, rapes, robberies and aggravated assaults, is up 15%.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/10/california-da-crime-pamela-price/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"... as residents grow increasingly frustrated with her policies"

First thing that comes to mind:
Who did you VOTE FOR in the election that elected her?
(assuming the person in question attained her office by election)

Online LMAO

Whenever I read articles like this were leftists are lamenting the crime in their neighborhoods, I'm not hopeful that they will change their voting patterns

They just want the crime out of their neighborhoods
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy