Author Topic: Elise Stefanik Decries Surge in Illegal Migrants at the Northern Border: ‘Unprecedented’  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elise Stefanik Decries Surge in Illegal Migrants at the Northern Border: ‘Unprecedented’

PAUL BOIS7 Sep 2023465
2:49
Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) decried the surge in illegal immigration at the U.S. Northern Border in the wake of New York City Mayor Eric Adams’s warning that the city will be dramatically changed by the sudden surge.

In a statement released on her website, Stefanik cited a declaration from Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia saying that there have been “over 6,100 apprehensions from 76 different countries in just 11 months, surpassing the last 10 years combined.”

“Joe Biden’s Far Left open border policies have caused our Northern Border to see an unprecedented and historic surge in illegal immigration and Kathy Hochul’s ‘Sanctuary State’ policies have further incentivized this dangerous surge,” she wrote. “Now we have reports of murder and rapes committed by illegal immigrants in Upstate New York. Enough is enough,” adding:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/07/elise-stefanik-decries-surge-in-illegal-migrants-at-the-northern-border-unprecedented/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson