Author Topic: Energy prices in America are going to get much worse than we’ve ever imagined  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 10, 2023
Energy prices in America are going to get much worse than we’ve ever imagined
By Andrea Widburg

Last week, Joe Biden canceled all drilling in Alaska on federal land. Separate from the fact that no president should have that kind of power over the American economy and lifestyle, he paired it with another executive order that will make fuel more expensive than Americans have ever imagined.

Joe Biden promised during his basement campaign for the presidency that he was going to “end fossil fuel”:

The former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate made the comment Friday after a New Hampshire environmental activist challenged him for accepting donations from the co-founder of liquified natural gas firm.

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Many assumed that Biden was just pandering to the base. He was not. His executive orders have aggressively attacked fossil fuel (although not in China). As part of these orders, Biden immediately placed a moratorium on new oil and gas leases on federal lands.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/energy_prices_in_america_are_going_to_get_much_worse_than_weve_ever_imagined.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34