Author Topic: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?  (Read 5567 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2023, 09:25:46 pm »
Geez, at least come up with something new and innovative for a change.  Seeing you post the same damned dumb thing 500 times is not a good look for you.

Yup.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2023, 10:07:46 pm »
@roamer_1

He is on record as ADMITTING that it was Trump's support that got him re-elected,and then he turned around and started stabbing Trump in the back once someone whispered in his ear that HE could be the next President.

@sneakypete

NO. Tumpy endorsed DeSantis in his FIRST gubernatorial race, where he won in a squeaker. His re-election, Tumpy had nothing to do with it, and IIRC, Tumpy was pissed off at him by then for opening his state up, and was talking smack... And DeSantis won in a landslide - With no help from Tumpy at all.

You know that,and so do all the other DeSanctimonious supporters,but you don't give a damn because he isn't rich and rude.

No, I DON'T know that... because it's wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2023, 10:18:50 pm »
Is it OK to think what they are doing to Trump is an affront to the COTUS, and also think that DeSantis would make a better president than Trump? You Magadonians have nothing to worry about, though. I haven't backed a winning GOP primary candidate since I became a Republican in the late 1980s.  I even have the FR scars to prove it.

@massadvj

Speaking as the spokesman for absolutely no  one but me,I say "Of course".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2023, 11:45:16 pm »
Trump was trailing Biden in Florida in Mid 2020. So, DeSantis campaigned for him and Trump won Florida.

Now that backstabbing little bitch Trump is running against Desantis wink777

https://time.com/5872673/donald-trump-campaign-florida-biden/

Now several recent major polls show Trump is in danger of losing the state — and its critical 29 electoral votes. A July CNN/SSRS poll shows presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden leading Trump 51% to 46% in Florida among registered voters. In a July 23 Quinnipiac University poll, Biden leads Trump by an even wider margin: 51% to 38%. A Real Clear Politics polling average of multiple polls has Biden beating Trump by an average of 7.8 points.

No one is denying that Trump campaigned for him in 2018. The debate is whether that actually made a the difference or not. One could argue either way

But Trump did not campaign for him or endorse him in 2022 and he won re election by nearly 20 points. Those are the facts. Our own GOP Senator also distanced himself from Trump in 2022 and won re election

GOP candidates who learn to distance themselves from Trump will fare better than those endorsed by him
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 11:46:23 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2023, 01:46:21 am »
Smartest thing is to make sure we nominate someone who can win and pardon Trump at the federal level. Pardoning is the great check and balancing to this sort of garbage.

Smartest thing for Trump is to stop the name calling and badgering of the very person that could write that pardon. If Trump join the next debate you can be assured he will double-down on the name calling.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2023, 01:49:29 am »
Totally agree with the opp piece. Trump won't be elected if he makes it to the nomination.   Problem is will his supporters abandon the Party if that happens? Yes, I think many will.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2023, 01:59:24 am »
Smartest thing for Trump is to stop the name calling and badgering of the very person that could write that pardon. If Trump join the next debate you can be assured he will double-down on the name calling.

@NavyCanDo

Serious question for all the Trump haters.

So what if he is rude and obnoxious? Does that mean he has fewer rights than everyone else?

IF it is accepted and legal for the Trump haters to do this to him,it is accepted and legal for them to do the same to thee and me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2023, 02:20:32 am »

@sneakypete

There are none here.

So what if he is rude and obnoxious? Does that mean he has fewer rights than everyone else?

Nope... Just makes him an a**hole.

IF it is accepted and legal for the Trump haters to do this to him,it is accepted and legal for them to do the same to thee and me.

Yep. Now what?

Offline corbe

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2023, 02:20:36 am »
    Congratulations @sneakypete

You make me miss RiV less and less each day.   wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2023, 02:45:14 am »
@NavyCanDo

Rude and obnoxious will not earn Trump the votes need desperately to win the General, the suburban housewives and swing voters. But they will already be scared away by the felony convictions like the opp Ed said.   By the way I am not a Trump Hater and most here are not either. But we are realist and know he can't win.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2023, 03:34:27 am »
@sneakypete

There are none here.

@roamer_1

BullBush! This place is LOADED with people who hate Trump and LUV DeSanctimonious.

You should know,since you are one of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2023, 03:36:41 am »
Rude and obnoxious will not earn Trump the votes need desperately to win the General, the suburban housewives and swing voters. But they will already be scared away by the felony convictions like the opp Ed said. 

@NavyCanDo

WHY would they think that,when they KNOW this is BS by the DNC to try to remain in power?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2023, 03:43:54 am »
@roamer_1

BullBush! This place is LOADED with people who hate Trump and LUV DeSanctimonious.

Well heck Pete as far as the hating Trump part, ain't you the one who said you don't like him, yet here you are fighting for him like he was your little sister :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2023, 03:58:41 am »
Well heck Pete as far as the hating Trump part, ain't you the one who said you don't like him, yet here you are fighting for him like he was your little sister :shrug:

@GtHawk

I DON'T like him,but WTH does that have to do with anything,including voting for him to be President? Do  you somehow think you  have to love a political candidate to support them?

I support him because I think he IS the man we need in the WH to try to get the destruction of America turned around,and because he can only serve 1 term. Any other candidate will start out on his first day in office trying to figure out how to get elected to a second term. Trump won't have that option. He will have no choice but to focus on the 4 years he will be in office,and trying to get the changes made to get America back on course so he gets a good write-up in the history books.

AND.....,despite what all you anti-Trumpers claim, even the Dims think he will be elected and upset their apple carts or they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to get him put in jail.

Online LMAO

« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2023, 04:16:41 am »
@GtHawk

I DON'T like him,but WTH does that have to do with anything,including voting for him to be President? Do  you somehow think you  have to love a political candidate to support them?

I support him because I think he IS the man we need in the WH to try to get the destruction of America turned around,and because he can only serve 1 term. Any other candidate will start out on his first day in office trying to figure out how to get elected to a second term. Trump won't have that option. He will have no choice but to focus on the 4 years he will be in office,and trying to get the changes made to get America back on course so he gets a good write-up in the history books.

AND.....,despite what all you anti-Trumpers claim, even the Dims think he will be elected and upset their apple carts or they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to get him put in jail.

You take any criticisms or insults of Trump personal.

If someone says, "I think Trump is an SOB," you're response is to go after that poster on a personal level.
And when people post the reasons, many times factual, on why they don't support Trump, you attack them by claiming they want JEB or hate trump because he's rich or rude or orange

Your emotional bond to Trump runs deeper than you care to admit.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 04:32:55 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2023, 04:31:46 am »
You take any criticisms or insults of Trump personal.

If someone says, "I think Trump is an SOB," you're response is to go after that poster on a personal level.
And when people post the reasons, many times factual, on why they don't support Trump, you attack them by claiming they want JEB or hate trump because he's rich or rude or orange

Your emotional bonfd to trump runs deeper than you care to admit.

As usual,you are full of Biden. I am just tired of hearing self-centered Bidenheads blather on about Rude Orange Man while supporting that pompous piece of dung named DeSanctimonious .

Don't ya just LOVE his laugh?

Sure seems genuine for a backstabbing little bitch,huh?

Online LMAO

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2023, 04:40:27 am »
As usual,you are full of Biden. I am just tired of hearing self-centered Bidenheads blather on about Rude Orange Man while supporting that pompous piece of dung named DeSanctimonious .

Don't ya just LOVE his laugh?

Sure seems genuine for a backstabbing little bitch,huh?

And there you go

I didn’t even bring up Ron DeSantis. You don’t support Donald Trump because of any real issues beyond what you think he’ll do in a second term despite the fact that what you hope he’ll do in a second term he no way shape or form did in his first.

Like it or not, Donald Trump is very much open to criticism. It isn’t hate. I don’t hate Donald Trump. He hasn’t done anything to me. I hope things go well for Donald Trump and for the time being he needs to listen to his attorneys

But there are a lot of concerns about what a second Trump term would look like plus the fact that he probably can’t win the general election. Would DeSantis or anybody else? I don’t know. I just know that Donald Trump for sure cannot win.

Not long ago, you were claiming that Ron DeSantis would be an ideal president to follow a Donald Trump second term. Only when Donald Trump claims he was betrayed did you take his position

Should by some miracle if Trump wins the election, I can promise you that the Democrats would gain tremendously in the 2026 midterms and retake the White House in 2028

@GtHawk is right. Your defense of Trump is similar to that as someone would defend their loved one

There is a reason why many of us on this forum support Ron DeSantis. It’s his conservative record in Congress and as governor. It’s not an emotional bond. And the record is more important than Trump’s bruised ego
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 04:44:19 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2023, 04:52:12 am »
BullBush! This place is LOADED with people who hate Trump [...]

@sneakypete

No... Though I would invite anyone here who hates Tumpy to step forward and be declared... I think you'll find few takers, if any.

and LUV DeSanctimonious.

Well of course - DeSantis is an actual Conservative with an actually brilliant Conservative record, and this is a Conservative forum... So it follows that he would have a large following, your protestations aside.

No, I am not as emotionally invested in this shit as you are. I wouldn't waste that much emotional cash on him. He ain't worth it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2023, 04:55:31 am »

All Tumpist fairy tales and bedtime stories without an ounce of evidence to prove it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2023, 05:31:39 am »
Tonight at TBR-   The Sneaky Pete Tumpy Drinking Game

Everyone drinks a shot of tequilla every time Pete posts "Orange", "Rude", "Rich", or "Obnoxious". 2 Shots if he adds DeSantimonious

I lay odds everyone passes out within an hour. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2023, 05:35:15 am »
Tonight at TBR-   The Sneaky Pete Tumpy Drinking Game

Everyone drinks a shot of tequilla every time Pete posts "Orange", "Rude", "Rich", or "Obnoxious". 2 Shots if he adds DeSantimonious

I lay odds everyone passes out within an hour. 

What are you trying to do, harden in my liver? wink777

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2023, 11:38:29 am »
@NavyCanDo

(a) nobody here is a Trump hater,

(b) nobody here cares that he's rich, rude, or obnoxious.

Most of us care that (a) he's ineffective, (b) he's narcissistic and arrogant, and (c) he starts fights he has no ability to win.  In other words, he's a classic loser.

Most people here - you being one of the few exceptions - have no appetite for a loser of Trump's magnitude.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2023, 01:00:43 pm »
I'd add:

d) personalizes any disagreement with anyone, turning potential allies into enemies;

e) attacks from the left any Republican who mentions entitlement reform;

f) has way too many big government/big spending proposals;

g) cozies up to dictators like Putin and Kim Jong Un

h) is 1) a lousy judge of character and ability, and/or 2)consistently alienates capable subordinates;

i) is aiding Putin in his efforts to conquer Ukraine while opposing military aid to Ukraine.

I'm sure there's more....

« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 02:04:54 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2023, 01:31:42 pm »
I'd add:

d) personalizes any disagreement with anyone, turning potential allies into enemies;

e) attacks from the left any Republican who mentions entitlement reform;

f) has way too many big government/big spending proposals;

g) cozies up to dictators like Putin and Kim Jong Un

h) is 1) a lousy judge of character and ability, and/or 2)consistently alienates capable subordinates;

i) is aiding Putin in his efforts to co query Ukraine while opposing military aid to Ukraine.

I'm sure there's more....

j) blames everyone else for his shortcomings

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2023, 07:38:12 pm »
And there you go

I didn’t even bring up Ron DeSantis. You don’t support Donald Trump because of any real issues beyond what you think he’ll do in a second term despite the fact that what you hope he’ll do in a second term he no way shape or form did in his first.

Like it or not, Donald Trump is very much open to criticism. It isn’t hate. I don’t hate Donald Trump. He hasn’t done anything to me. I hope things go well for Donald Trump and for the time being he needs to listen to his attorneys

But there are a lot of concerns about what a second Trump term would look like plus the fact that he probably can’t win the general election. Would DeSantis or anybody else? I don’t know. I just know that Donald Trump for sure cannot win.

Not long ago, you were claiming that Ron DeSantis would be an ideal president to follow a Donald Trump second term. Only when Donald Trump claims he was betrayed did you take his position

CLAIMS??????? No rodeo has all the bullbush you have.

Should by some miracle if Trump wins the election, I can promise you that the Democrats would gain tremendously in the 2026 midterms and retake the White House in 2028
@GtHawk is right. Your defense of Trump is similar to that as someone would defend their loved one

There is a reason why many of us on this forum support Ron DeSantis.

Other than being fools?

It’s his conservative record in Congress and as governor. It’s not an emotional bond.

ROFLMAO!