Author Topic: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?  (Read 5565 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2023, 07:39:33 pm »
All Tumpist fairy tales and bedtime stories without an ounce of evidence to prove it.

@roamer_1

Funny coming from the "When you wish upon a star" crowd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2023, 07:41:26 pm »
(a) nobody here is a Trump hater,

(b) nobody here cares that he's rich, rude, or obnoxious.

@Kamaji

What color is the sky on your home planet?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2023, 07:53:58 pm »
@sneakypete

No... Though I would invite anyone here who hates Tumpy to step forward and be declared... I think you'll find few takers, if any.

Well of course - DeSantis is an actual Conservative with an actually brilliant Conservative record, and this is a Conservative forum... So it follows that he would have a large following, your protestations aside.

No, I am not as emotionally invested in this shit as you are. I wouldn't waste that much emotional cash on him. He ain't worth it.
You know I'm just done, it's a shame because otherwise Pete has a lot to offer, but I just don't have enough patience to deal with his ridiculous nonsense anymore, so ignore he gets and he might be happy happy happy to reciprocate.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2023, 08:26:46 pm »
@Kamaji

What color is the sky on your home planet?

Ping us if and when you say anything of substance.  Thanks in advance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2023, 08:37:28 pm »
You know I'm just done, it's a shame because otherwise Pete has a lot to offer, but I just don't have enough patience to deal with his ridiculous nonsense anymore, so ignore he gets and he might be happy happy happy to reciprocate.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2023, 08:54:44 pm »

I actually like @sneakypete .... Grumpy ol bastard that he is... And I say that because it takes one to know one, right? He's been a friend of mine a long time... But he's drank too damn much orange koolaid to look at it any other way now... To include the truth.  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2023, 08:58:00 pm »
@roamer_1

Funny coming from the "When you wish upon a star" crowd.

@sneakypete

Nyah, nyah, nyah...  *****rollingeyes*****

A substantive argument might be nice... But I understand you ain't got one.  :laugh:

Offline corbe

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2023, 09:13:27 pm »
   @sneakypete just can't wrap his brain around the fact that people can be against Trump for his foundational Liberal Views and his Management style, NOT because he is rude, rich or Orange. 
    I like the guy, being a fellow Veteran at the time he served gives him a lot of room, in my book.  He will eventually see the Light and come BACK around to the warm Bosom of Conservative DeSantis, he's too smart to continue on this rabbit trail of idolatry. 
    Respectfully.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2023, 09:20:31 pm »
   @sneakypete just can't wrap his brain around the fact that people can be against Trump for his foundational Liberal Views and his Management style, NOT because he is rude, rich or Orange. 
    I like the guy, being a fellow Veteran at the time he served gives him a lot of room, in my book.  He will eventually see the Light and come BACK around to the warm Bosom of Conservative DeSantis, he's too smart to continue on this rabbit trail of idolatry. 
    Respectfully.

I too give @sneakypete  a lot of room as he's been through a lot in his life and he is a Veteran.  Whether or not he comes around to see things more clearly is debatable.  I opt not to continue to argue as he uses the same old talking points, though he's entitled to his opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2023, 09:27:26 pm »
   Perhaps if Trump was BLUE and played a musical instrument, I'd like him more  :shrug:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2023, 09:30:36 pm »
   Perhaps if Trump was BLUE and played a musical instrument, I'd like him more  :shrug:

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2023, 09:48:50 pm »
@sneakypete

Nyah, nyah, nyah...  *****rollingeyes*****

A substantive argument might be nice... But I understand you ain't got one.  :laugh:

@roamer_1

HorseHillary!  EVERY argument that CAN be stated by  either side HAS been stated.

The anti-Trump argument is and always HAS been based on "Rude Orange MAN"

The anti-DeSanctimonious arguement is and always HAS been based on "Backstabbing little bitch".

No matter how you try to dress it up,THERE it is.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2023, 10:01:41 pm »
HorseHillary!  EVERY argument that CAN be stated by  either side HAS been stated.

@sneakypete

There IS NO Argument from the Tumpy camp. Just Brylcreme, Dentyne Schwing, and hopium by the TON, without ANY evidence that the bright tomorrow of Tumpy's new ascension would be ANY different than his first term, for which we have a record.

At this point, I think it's all about all y'all being able to shake your asses at the Democrats, and nothing more. It certainly has naught to do with principle, with foundation, with actual conservative action.

The anti-Trump argument is and always HAS been based on "Rude Orange MAN"

WRONG.
TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That cannot be defended.
Historic spending from a Republican government.
Historic government growth.

Huge assault on liberty during covid - That cannot be defended.
Shutting off ports.
Shutting off interstate shipping for 'non-essentials'
Selling the covid LIE, right at Fauxi's side.

ALL TRUE.

That is the argument against Tumpy.
That he's an a**hole is beside the point.

Except in that he pisses off people he will need, and cannot form coalitions to get things done, and because of that, was barricaded into the White House, governing by temporary and now overturned EOs.

The guy did far more damage than he did good. And that cannot be argued... Which is why you have no substantive argument for him.
The anti-DeSanctimonious arguement is and always HAS been based on "Backstabbing little bitch".

A FALSE statement, and sentiment, as proven.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2023, 10:11:30 pm »

You'll be waiting a long, long time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2023, 10:13:44 pm »
@sneakypete

There IS NO Argument from the Tumpy camp. Just Brylcreme, Dentyne Schwing, and hopium by the TON, without ANY evidence that the bright tomorrow of Tumpy's new ascension would be ANY different than his first term, for which we have a record.

At this point, I think it's all about all y'all being able to shake your asses at the Democrats, and nothing more. It certainly has naught to do with principle, with foundation, with actual conservative action.

Exactly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2023, 10:14:14 pm »
    I'm Inpatient, that is a given. 
    I just don't derive much pleasure in watching 'Liberal Heads Explode' I want GOV Agency's shut down NOW! 
    Trump has proven he can't do that @sneakypete

Offline LMAO

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2023, 10:22:43 pm »
    I'm Inpatient, that is a given. 
    I just don't derive much pleasure in watching 'Liberal Heads Explode' I want GOV Agency's shut down NOW! 
    Trump has proven he can't do that @sneakypete

Nor should we vote for Trump just to cater to his bruised ego because he has a challenger in the GOP OPEN presidential primary contest

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2023, 11:49:14 pm »
@sneakypete

WRONG.
TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That cannot be defended.
Historic spending from a Republican government.
Historic government growth.

Huge assault on liberty during covid - That cannot be defended.
Shutting off ports.
Shutting off interstate shipping for 'non-essentials'
Selling the covid LIE, right at Fauxi's side.

ALL TRUE.

That is the argument against Tumpy.
That he's an a**hole is beside the point.

Except in that he pisses off people he will need, and cannot form coalitions to get things done, and because of that, was barricaded into the White House, governing by temporary and now overturned EOs.

The guy did far more damage than he did good. And that cannot be argued... Which is why you have no substantive argument for him.
A FALSE statement, and sentiment, as proven.

@roamer_1

You are a hopeless dreamer,and refuse to let reality intrude. The US,and the world,will NOT change enough in your lifetime to see 1 percent of your dream come true.

IF change is going to happen,it is going to happen gradually or not at all.

Deal with  it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2023, 12:36:07 am »
@roamer_1

You are a hopeless dreamer,and refuse to let reality intrude. The US,and the world,will NOT change enough in your lifetime to see 1 percent of your dream come true.

IF change is going to happen,it is going to happen gradually or not at all.

Deal with  it.

@sneakypete

Sure... Especially if you're not trying to change it, and particularly if you are working at cross purposes, like voting *FOR* big government from the RIGHT.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2023, 02:04:53 am »
@roamer_1

Buy ya books,send ya to school......

Offline corbe

« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2023, 02:33:33 am »
   I blame it on the Teachers, Union and all @sneakypete

Elton John - Teacher I Need You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6srhImKhxS4

Teacher ~ Jethro Tull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzeeEU27Mw

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2023, 06:56:37 am »
I too give @sneakypete  a lot of room as he's been through a lot in his life and he is a Veteran.  Whether or not he comes around to see things more clearly is debatable.  I opt not to continue to argue as he uses the same old talking points, though he's entitled to his opinion.

Yeah, I started to reply and just remember he just got out of the hospital. Best to just block him and move on instead of having it on my conscious.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2023, 01:20:12 pm »
Yeah, I started to reply and just remember he just got out of the hospital. Best to just block him and move on instead of having it on my conscious.

Great advice.  Annoyance level will drop 90%.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2023, 02:31:55 pm »
The one thing I don't think many Trump supporters realize is that when they (and Trump) trash conservatives that the rest of us like, it's basically saying "we don't believe in the same things you do.".  They often mock those who talk about Reaganism as being out of touch, etc..

So if we and your candidate don't believe in the same things...why would we support him?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2023, 02:38:50 pm »
The one thing I don't think many Trump supporters realize is that when they (and Trump) trash conservatives that the rest of us like, it's basically saying "we don't believe in the same things you do.".  They often mock those who talk about Reaganism as being out of touch, etc..

So if we and your candidate don't believe in the same things...why would we support him?

Can you imagine Reagan's reaction if he knew the presumptuous (overwhelming)  GOP candidate proposes $15T deficit spent tax dollars for Freedom Cities?  Also, have you noticed every DJT supporter at TBR avoids this topic like the plague?   Because...  DJT is more politically aligned to  FDR, than Reagan....  They just won't admit it.