Author Topic: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?  (Read 5507 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2023, 07:23:46 pm »
So... you have not looked at his record *AT ALL* and you're just spouting Tumpist bullcrap, right @sneakypete ?

Otherwise you'd have come across his Congressional record...  :whistle:

@roamer_1

He is on record as ADMITTING that it was Trump's support that got him re-elected,and then he turned around and started stabbing Trump in the back once someone whispered in his ear that HE could be the next President.

You know that,and so do all the other DeSanctimonious supporters,but you don't give a damn because he isn't rich and rude.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2023, 07:27:05 pm »
That underscores the big problem. Trump can't win. But none of the others can either.

@bigheadfred

Of course Trump can't win.

That's why the DNC is ignoring him and leaving him alone to campaign.</S>

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2023, 07:28:01 pm »
Hardly.  DeSantis has already shown a remarkable ability to build coalitions in Florida.  He got historic support in Miami-Dade, that had not been done before by a republican.

@Kamaji

Uhhhhhh........

"Appeals to life-long Dim voters......."

ROFLAMO!

Online libertybele

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2023, 07:29:00 pm »
@LMAO

He was losing his re-election bid until Trump came to his rescue. He even admitted it at first. Then,being the simple-minded creature that he is,he listened to his advisors and decided to run for President.

He pretty much had the VP slot nailed down,and would have been a shoe-in for President after 4 years as Trumps VP,but he went power mad.

If he will stab Trump in the back like that,he won't hesitate to stab everyone in the back to get elected and remain in office. Which means he is a whore for sale,and the Dims will buy him out.

There is something called the truth @sneakypete   DeSantis won his re-election BIGLY!!! Without Trump's help.  He took counties that normally vote DIM.  Stating otherwise is nothing more than a false Trump talking point.  Do your research -- the stats speak for themselves.

So, just because Trump is running DeSantis can't run?  What kind of twisted thinking is that??  The reason why Trump has a problem now with DeSantis is because he knows DeSantis is conservative, competent, respected and is able to deflect the Feds interference. He knows DeSantis is a formidable threat. So much so, that he won't even debate him.

I don't recall DeSantis criticizing Trump until Trump attacked him with his bullying and name calling.  Yes, that deserved criticism. 

Matching the accomplishments between Trump and DeSantis, DeSantis wins hands down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2023, 07:30:20 pm »
@Kamaji

Uhhhhhh........

ROFLAMO!

Uh @sneakypete .... that is an accomplishment -- winning over the thoughts of liberals to conservatism.  I applaud him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2023, 07:35:25 pm »
There is something called the truth @sneakypete   DeSantis won his re-election BIGLY!!! Without Trump's help.  He took counties that normally vote DIM.  Stating otherwise is nothing more than a false Trump talking point.  Do your research -- the stats speak for themselves.

@libertybele

That must be why DeSanctimonious thanked Trump for helping him get re-elected,right?

Or are you now claiming that  DeSanctimonious WASN'T losing when Trump came to  his aid and campaigned for him?

Online LMAO

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2023, 07:36:18 pm »
@LMAO

He was losing his re-election bid until Trump came to his rescue. He even admitted it at first. Then,being the simple-minded creature that he is,he listened to his advisors and decided to run for President.

He pretty much had the VP slot nailed down,and would have been a shoe-in for President after 4 years as Trumps VP,but he went power mad.

If he will stab Trump in the back like that,he won't hesitate to stab everyone in the back to get elected and remain in office. Which means he is a whore for sale,and the Dims will buy him out.

That is not true

He did not seek or get Trumps endorsement when he ran again in 2022. This is something that easily able to find and yet you still insists on sticking with he won reelection with Donald Trump’s help

The question is, why do you do it?

And if you look at the polls when he ran the first time for governor, Trumps endorsement didn’t move the needle

It wasn’t until after the debate. Again, it’s a fact that it’s easy to find. Yet you stick with your talking point.

The question is, why do you do it?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:37:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2023, 07:38:03 pm »
Well,he went from praising Trump for coming to his re-election rescue,to criticizing him and running against him for the WH.

What do YOU call that?

I call it being observant and applying for an open position for which he is better suited.

DeSantis never trailed his opponent in the reelection bid.  If what you mean is 2018, Trump's influence is debatable.  He was a massive drag on the republican ticket that year.  Also, that was long before Trump gave the 2020 election to Joe Biden and incited the MAGA chimpout on January 6.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2023, 07:40:02 pm »
@Kamaji

Uhhhhhh........

ROFLAMO!

:mauslaff:

Except that he appealed to them on the basis of conservative principles - that is why he didn't want a bleep liberal like Trump around for his re-election - and he won them on the basis of conservative principles.

Which means that UNLIKE TRUMP, DeSantis is able to convert non-conservatives to conservative principles.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, boy.

Trump absolutely sucks.  He spun a seductive bunch of lies in 2016, and he spent most of the time from 2017 to Jan. 2021 failing to carry any of those promises out.

Where is the wall?  Gone.

The tax cuts?  Courtesy of Paul Ryan.

The Supreme Court nominees?  Courtesy of Mitch McConnell and the Federalist Society.

About the only thing Trump can actually claim as his own were the Abraham accords in the Middle East, and Biden is bidding fair to undo those as well.

Face facts, boy, Trump is a loser.  Always was, always will be.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2023, 07:43:14 pm »
A year plus ago, I might have given a shit, and defended Tumpy.

Funny how a POS like Trump can piss off so many potential allies by acting like a pariah during the primary season.   F- Him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2023, 07:44:12 pm »
As I learned in 2020, America doesn't have Federal elections ... it has State elections for Federal Elected Offices ...

Trump needs to get his name on GOP Primary ballots in each state.
Trump needs to win GOP Primary.
Trump needs to get name on General Election ballots in each state.
Trump needs to win electoral vote.

Trump may need to fight off legal attempts to keep his name off state ballots.

The legal and the electoral processes need to run their courses.

Trump's future fate(s) are in the hands of every-day, ordinary citizens - voters and jurors - as the Founders had intended.

Trump needs to stop committing alleged crimes.

Trump's minions, like Lindsey Graham, need to choose between Trump and Constitutional Federalist Republicanism.  A South Carolina Senator has no business contacting Georgia State Elections Officials outside formal US Senate Proceedings.

Remember, the first one to squeal gets the best deal.  The first rat to take the Government cheese wins.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2023, 07:45:22 pm »

@sneakypete  if you re-read what I posted, DeSantis won his re-election by a landslide.  No, Trump did not assist in that.

You can think what you want -- you have all the Trump talking points down pat. A little research on your part would do you some good. Tweets don't count as research -- actual voting stats do.  Trump's lack of involvement in his re-election is also documented.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2023, 07:50:31 pm »
DJT if he gets the nomination, will likely be the first major party POTUS candidate to lose 3 popular vote elections since Henry Clay in 1844.
And Tumpy is the only one who will do it consecutively.

I rely on the old memed definition of insanity.....   Repeating the same mistake, with the same result.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:55:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2023, 07:51:11 pm »

President Donald Trump used Twitter this morning to shake up the race for Florida governor by giving what appears to be an endorsement of Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis despite previous White House denials the president would get involved with the race.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/99580606-132.html

Trump endorses DeSantis for governor via Twitter

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/22/trump-endorses-desantis-for-governor-via-twitter-161236

DeSantis rides Trump endorsement to win

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/politics/elections/local/2018/08/29/desantis-rides-trump-endorsement-to-win/10902439007/

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2023, 07:53:55 pm »
:mauslaff:

Except that he appealed to them on the basis of conservative principles - that is why he didn't want a bleep liberal like Trump around for his re-election - and he won them on the basis of conservative principles.

Which means that UNLIKE TRUMP, DeSantis is able to convert non-conservatives to conservative principles.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, boy.

Trump absolutely sucks.  He spun a seductive bunch of lies in 2016, and he spent most of the time from 2017 to Jan. 2021 failing to carry any of those promises out.

Where is the wall?  Gone.

The tax cuts?  Courtesy of Paul Ryan.

The Supreme Court nominees?  Courtesy of Mitch McConnell and the Federalist Society.

About the only thing Trump can actually claim as his own were the Abraham accords in the Middle East, and Biden is bidding fair to undo those as well.

Face facts, boy, Trump is a loser.  Always was, always will be.

Good synopis, and he ended up being a bigger deficit spender than Obama, Carter, or on scale- FDR.  Wow, what a legacy for a Republican President.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2023, 07:59:42 pm »
Good synopis, and he ended up being a bigger deficit spender than Obama, Carter, or on scale- FDR.  Wow, what a legacy for a Republican President.

@Kamaji

@catfish1957

You know he is also rude,orange,and rich,right?

What we need is another President that is polite and easy to get along with.

HEY! One of the Bush Boys is running,right???????

That should be getting you guys and girls as giddy  as schoolgirls!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 08:01:08 pm by sneakypete »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2023, 08:02:21 pm »
@Kamaji

@catfish1957

You know he is also rude,orange,and rich,right?

Geez, at least come up with something new and innovative for a change.  Seeing you post the same damned dumb thing 500 times is not a good look for you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2023, 08:04:31 pm »

HEY! One of the Bush Boys is running,right???????

That should be getting you guys and girls as giddy  as schoolgirls!

Show one Briefer here who supports or wants a "Bush" for POTUS.  You've gone way past Loonville.   Sadly, I might add.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2023, 08:33:42 pm »
Geez, at least come up with something new and innovative for a change.  Seeing you post the same damned dumb thing 500 times is not a good look for you.

@catfish1957

Yet it seems to be SUCH  a "comfortable look" for you and the other anti-Trumpers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2023, 08:35:05 pm »
Show one Briefer here who supports or wants a "Bush" for POTUS.  You've gone way past Loonville.   Sadly, I might add.

@catfish1957

It is the next logical step for you "Never Trumpers" once DeSanctimonious has his nervous breakdown and drops out of the race.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2023, 08:37:48 pm »
@catfish1957

Yet it seems to be SUCH  a "comfortable look" for you and the other anti-Trumpers.

Last I looked my vocabulary exceeded 3 words.  No offense, but if you are in the business to defend the undefendable Tumpy, try a few terms besides  rich, orange, or rude.

And Anti-trumper?  Check 2020, I supported him full hearted before he went full re-t__. 

« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 08:38:58 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2023, 08:38:55 pm »
Last I looked my vocabulary exceeded 3 words.  No offense, but if you are in the business to defend the undefendable Tumpy, try a few terms besides  rich, orange, or rude.

@catfish1957

But if I did that,you wouldn't have nothing to whine about and would have to dream up some new ones.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2023, 08:40:33 pm »
@catfish1957

It is the next logical step for you "Never Trumpers" once DeSanctimonious has his nervous breakdown and drops out of the race.

Nervous breakdown?  Are you now getting your marching orders from David Pecker and Roger 'Stone?  Please don't get that slimey Pete.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2023, 09:15:04 pm »
Nervous breakdown?  Are you now getting your marching orders from David Pecker and Roger 'Stone?  Please don't get that slimey Pete.

@catfish1957  I don't even know who David Pecker is,but I have heard of Roger Stone,even though I remember nothing about him.

It's hard to see and hear your boy laugh  without wanting to call the boys with the nets and the wrap-around coats to come and get him.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2023, 09:24:49 pm »
Is it OK to think what they are doing to Trump is an affront to the COTUS, and also think that DeSantis would make a better president than Trump? You Magadonians have nothing to worry about, though. I haven't backed a winning GOP primary candidate since I became a Republican in the late 1980s.  I even have the FR scars to prove it.