Author Topic: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Kamaji

They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?

Scott Morefield
Sep 11, 2023

Regardless of any delusions you, I, or anyone else may harbor on this issue, the odds that Donald Trump will be saddled with at least one FELONY conviction out of the dozens he is currently charged with are exceedingly high. It doesn’t even matter whether the charges are with or without merit. If a firing squad is pointing 91 rounds at someone, at least one of them is gonna hit the target. This means that this time next year, instead of campaigning or even accepting the GOP nomination in person, the former president could either be in prison or on house arrest, playing golf with an ankle bracelet.

Make no mistake. They are removing Trump from the board.

"BUT BUT BUT, THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!" you exclaim. I get it. It’s awful, and they shouldn’t be allowed to do it, much less get away with it.

Except they can, and they are. You can scream and cry all you want about the injustice of it all, but it won't change a thing. They have the power, and, unlike our people who have and have had similar power, THEY are USING it.

So what are you gonna do about it? "MAKE HIM PRESIDENT!!" you exclaim. "SHOVE HIM DOWN THEIR THROATS!!"

It's easy to say, maybe even therapeutic. But it's a pipe dream. I’ve seen pundits and Trump supporters on social media claim that even prison won’t stop the Trump Train, that he can win an election, and even run the country from a jail cell if need be. This is a delusion. Not only will the fact that he will be a convicted felon help prevent him from winning in the first place - but normies have indicated in poll after poll that they will not vote for a convicted felon no matter how unjust you or I think those convictions may be - being in prison will also prevent him from assuming office on the off chance he does manage to win because, you know, he’ll BE IN PRISON.

So, what’s the leftist game plan here? Is it to remove Trump from the board? Obviously. Is it to remove him from the board RIGHT NOW? That’s a whole other matter. It seems evident that the powers that be want to secure a GOP nomination for Trump while making it impossible for him to win or even compete in the general election. A win was already going to be an uphill climb, but now it's absolutely impossible, and they know it. Felony indictments and convictions may rally the core base, but they make any candidate poison to normies, and you need normies to win a general election. It's actually a pretty solid strategy on their part, and it's working.

The smart play would be to do what they don't expect, to nominate someone they haven't removed from the field who is electable and shares many, if not most, of Trump's actual policies. A person who has shown they would and could be ruthlessly efficient at eliminating the deep state and reforming the justice system.

This would be the way to both save the country AND help Donald Trump. Because if a Democrat gets elected, and a Democrat indeed WILL get elected if he is the nominee, Trump has zero chance of getting pardoned of at least the federal charges against him.

Sadly, far too many GOP voters right now seem incapable of considering the smart play. They are still lashing out with their emotions instead of thinking strategically.

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2023/09/11/column-n2628218

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: They Are Removing Trump From The Board. What Are You Going To Do About It?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 02:32:14 pm »
Smartest thing is to make sure we nominate someone who can win and pardon Trump at the federal level. Pardoning is the great check and balancing to this sort of garbage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 02:55:36 pm »
The smart play would be to do what they don't expect, to nominate someone they haven't removed from the field who is electable and shares many, if not most, of Trump's actual policies. A person who has shown they would and could be ruthlessly efficient at eliminating the deep state and reforming the justice system.

The  problem is no such person exists. The few who do come close who would have been excellent candidates have been in the US Congress or Senate so long they have cut so many  deals that they are neutered. They can NOT run without facing criminal charges themselves. If push  were to come to shove,there would be Dim house members testifying against them even if it meant exposing themselves because THEY would end up getting a pardon,as well as a HUGE deposit into one of their offshore accounts to help "heal their wounds".

Trump is the EXACT "bomb-thrower" that we need because he can't be bribed and he  can't be blackmailed,and  most of all,he won't be running  for re-election starting the day he is sworn in.

He is the ONLY candidate I can think of that has nothing to lose everything to gain because all he cares about is going down in the history books as "The President that saved America".

THIS is why he scares the HELL out of so many  alleged Republicans,as well as all the Dims.

Yet,some of you dummies hate him because  he is rich  and rude,while completely  ignoring the  fact that we NEED a President that is both rude,and who will never be running for re-election.

ALL Trump cares about is how  he is written about in the history  books.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 02:58:23 pm »
Smartest thing is to make sure we nominate someone who can win and pardon Trump at the federal level. Pardoning is the great check and balancing to this sort of garbage.

Yes, but instead, we're merrily going down the rabbit hole they prepared for us with a Trump nomination that will inevitably lose the general election.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 03:06:55 pm »
Trump supporters are adamant in his innocence.  Yes, the charges are bogus, but it still doesn't change the fact as to what the leftists are doing.  His supporters need to understand; with the amount of charges against him, they will find at least one that sticks and they will incarcerate him and/or make it so that he cannot run.  That is their objective.  I've been saying that for quite awhile.

Enter Ron DeSantis; a true conservative who has stated clearly that he will pardon DJT.  He is our Republic's only true chance of continuing to stand.

I'm still trying to figure out what part of "the leftists will do anything and everything to stop Trump", that they do not understand?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 03:09:55 pm »

The  problem is no such person exists. The few who do come close who would have been excellent candidates have been in the US Congress or Senate so long they have cut so many  deals that they are neutered. They can NOT run without facing criminal charges themselves. If push  were to come to shove,there would be Dim house members testifying against them even if it meant exposing themselves because THEY would end up getting a pardon,as well as a HUGE deposit into one of their offshore accounts to help "heal their wounds".

Trump is the EXACT "bomb-thrower" that we need because he can't be bribed and he  can't be blackmailed,and  most of all,he won't be running  for re-election starting the day he is sworn in.

He is the ONLY candidate I can think of that has nothing to lose everything to gain because all he cares about is going down in the history books as "The President that saved America".

THIS is why he scares the HELL out of so many  alleged Republicans,as well as all the Dims.

Yet,some of you dummies hate him because  he is rich  and rude,while completely  ignoring the  fact that we NEED a President that is both rude,and who will never be running for re-election.

Delusional post
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 03:10:35 pm »

Yes @sneakypete that person does exist and his name is Ron DeSantis.  I've read your talking points over and over, but they are just that; 'talking points' -- false accusations.

As for Trump going down in the history books -- so far he'll go down as the only president impeached twice and indicted. A list of felonies I'm sure will be discussed.  DeSantis has vowed to grant him a pardon.  I think if he's wearing an orange jumpsuit, that will become important.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 03:15:10 pm »
Delusional post

@LMAO

Since you  are a "Poster Boy for Delusional",there was no reason for you to post that.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2023, 03:16:00 pm »
@LMAO

Since you  are a "Poster Boy for Delusional",there was no reason for you to post that.

Your post is nothing more than Trump fantasy delusions

The article posted fits you to a tee
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 03:17:38 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 03:18:12 pm »
Yes @sneakypete that person does exist and his name is Ron DeSantis.  I've read your talking points over and over, but they are just that; 'talking points' -- false accusations.

As for Trump going down in the history books -- so far he'll go down as the only president impeached twice and indicted. A list of felonies I'm sure will be discussed.  DeSantis has vowed to grant him a pardon.  I think if he's wearing an orange jumpsuit, that will become important.

@libertybelle

DeSanctimonious is a back-stabbing little bitch  who doesn't have the balls to do anything. Calling him a weasel is insulting to  actual weasels.

Online LMAO

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2023, 03:22:13 pm »
From the article…

Sadly, far too many GOP voters right now seem incapable of considering the smart play. They are still lashing out with their emotions instead of thinking strategically.

Yup

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2023, 03:35:16 pm »
Also from the article….

Except, they've got that covered. This isn't a game, yet they are playing 4D chess to your checkers. Do you think they are stupid? Do you think they didn't know full well that you would react in anger and frustration? Do you think they didn't make all the political calculations beforehand? Of course they did, and you want to do exactly what they’re counting on.

The left is absolutely outsmarting to MAGAs again

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2023, 03:42:07 pm »
Also from the article….

Except, they've got that covered. This isn't a game, yet they are playing 4D chess to your checkers. Do you think they are stupid? Do you think they didn't know full well that you would react in anger and frustration? Do you think they didn't make all the political calculations beforehand? Of course they did, and you want to do exactly what they’re counting on.

Exactly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2023, 04:01:03 pm »
Also from the article….

@LMAO

Written by someone whose favored candidate believes whatever he needs to believe to get elected.

And you will wonder what happened IF DeSanctimonious IS elected,and then becomes Jimmah  Cawtur 2,but without the convictions.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 04:03:39 pm »
Your post is nothing more than Trump fantasy delusions

The article posted fits you to a tee

Yep, an article about the emotions based thinking of hardcore trump supporters results in exactly the sort of emotions based reply from SP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2023, 04:05:50 pm »
Delusional post

@LMAO

Considering it came from you,I consider it to be a compliment.

Thank you!

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2023, 04:06:05 pm »
@libertybelle

DeSanctimonious is a back-stabbing little bitch  who doesn't have the balls to do anything. Calling him a weasel is insulting to  actual weasels.

@sneakypete let me refresh your memory; it has been proven (with numerous links) that DeSantis did NOT and IS NOT stabbing Trump in the back.  Quite the opposite.

Your slandering his reputation and name calling of a true conservative is very telling; all Trump talking points. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 04:06:49 pm »
Yes @sneakypete that person does exist and his name is Ron DeSantis.

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

None are so blind........

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2023, 04:08:25 pm »
Question for you @sneakypete what are you and all the other Trump supporters going to do IF and when Trump is found guilty of one of the felony charges (they only need one to stick) and/or prevent him from running??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2023, 04:08:27 pm »
Yep, an article about the emotions based thinking of hardcore trump supporters results in exactly the sort of emotions based reply from SP.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Not MY fault you are a fool.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2023, 04:11:47 pm »
And you will wonder what happened IF DeSanctimonious IS elected,and then becomes Jimmah  Cawtur 2,but without the convictions.

His record belies that statement @sneakypete , and either you know that, or you are ignorant of the man.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2023, 04:13:12 pm »
Also from the article….

:yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2023, 04:15:55 pm »
His record belies that statement @sneakypete , and either you know that, or you are ignorant of the man.

@roamer_1

Yeah,his "record" is ONE term as a Governor,and he had to have Trump come and bail him out to even get re-elected.

Online LMAO

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2023, 04:27:06 pm »
@roamer_1

Yeah,his "record" is ONE term as a Governor,and he had to have Trump come and bail him out to even get re-elected.

Who are you talking about? DeSantis?

He won re election handily without Trump being involved

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2023, 04:27:47 pm »

Incredible, isn’t it

Barry Goldwater