Author Topic: Communist revolutionaries set fire to American flags in protest outside Jason Aldean show  (Read 798 times)

Offline Kamaji

Communist revolutionaries set fire to American flags in protest outside Jason Aldean show: ‘We will try it right in front of your concert’

By Richard Pollina
Published Sep. 11, 2023

A communist revolutionary group burned American flags and chanted anti-US slogans during a disturbing staged protest outside a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago on Saturday night.

Around 20 communist members belonging to Revolution Club Chicago assembled outside Credit Union 1 Amphitheater in Tinley Park — shouting phrases like “F–k the US and all its might” as they torched the flags, according to the video shared by News2Share.

The group was also filmed taking jabs at Aldean’s song “Try That In A Small Town,” labeling the Georgia-born artist’s song “a piece of fascist sh-t.”

“Guess what, Jason? We will try that in a small town,” activist Rafael Kadaris, a California resident who flew out to the Windy City to take part in the protest, told the Chicago Tribune.

“We will try that in a big city. And we will try it right in front of your concert.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/11/communist-revolutionaries-burn-american-flags-in-protest-outside-jason-aldean-concert-in-chicago/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Communist group burns US flags outside Jason Aldean concert, say ‘America was never great’
September 11, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party) members mocked country star Jason Aldean and his No.1 song “Try That In A Small Town” outside his concert venue in Chicago while burning numerous American flags.

The incident occurred on Saturday night in the Windy City which is anything but a small town. Approximately 20 people gathered outside Credit Union 1 Amphitheatre in Tinley Park as part of a protest led by Revolution Club Chicago. The far-left group is calling for a revolution against capitalism.

“The protesters were raising awareness of RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party), which believes in creating a Marxist revolution in America, calling the USA ‘the belly of the beast.’ The RevCom activists burned American flags before police ‘declared an unlawful assembly and said their activism alarmed and disturbed others,’ according to News2Share, who captured the videos,” Fox News reported.

“The Revolutionary Communist Party… has taken on the responsibility to lead a revolution in the U.S., the belly of the imperialist beast, as its principal share of the world revolution and the ultimate aim of communism,” RevCom’s website proclaimed.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/11/communist-group-burns-us-flags-outside-jason-aldean-concert-say-america-was-never-great-1394850/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Feel free to move to a communist country then, no?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Commies sure are feeling froggy lately no?

Still crapping in their own nest though.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Treason in our midst.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I don't see Americans seeking asylum in Cuba or Venezuela.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:56:01 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I read somewhere that these cockroaches claimed they would pull the same stunt at an Aldean concert in a small town.

Looking forward to that.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

If those Communists can burn the flag and not end up in a landfill with bullet holes in them, they have had a taste of freedom communist countries do not know. If they don't like it here, GTFO.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Isn't buring anything Global Climate Change Felonious Assault Against Mother Gaia?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Topics merged.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024