Author Topic: NYC child thieves keep targeting bars, leaving owners 'overwhelmed' with thefts: 'The police can't a  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 NYC child thieves keep targeting bars, leaving owners ‘overwhelmed’ with thefts: ‘The police can’t arrest me, I’m just a kid’
By Kevin Sheehan,
Joe Marino and
Ronny Reyes   
Published Sep. 10, 2023, 5:45 p.m. ET

The owner of an Upper West Side bar that’s been terrorized by a gang of thieving children said he was threatened by one of the youngsters – as yet another Manhattan business owner came forward Sunday as a victim of the kiddie crime wave.

Jacob Rabinowitz, owner of the Amsterdam Ale House, was at the bar on West 76th Street Saturday night when he said he spotted one of the children who robbed his patrons back in February panhandling outside his business.

Rabinowitz told The Post he chased the boy away and went on to warn other businesses about the child — which is when the youngster allegedly threatened him.

“He said he was going to beat my ass,” Rabinowitz recalled Sunday. “It was this little kid telling me that.”

When the pub owner warned the child that he would call the police, the boy allegedly replied: “The police can’t arrest me, I’m just a kid.”

The chubby-cheeked crooks — who appear to be no older than 10 — have been targeting businesses in Manhattan and Brooklyn for months, graduating from snatching money in unattended bags to stealing cash from open safes, workers and owners told The Post in an exclusive report on Saturday.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/tiny-thieves-keep-targeting-nyc-bars/

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/tiny-thieves-keep-targeting-nyc-bars/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

They need a daddy that will take them out to the woodshed.

But had they a daddy to take them out to the woodshed,
They wouldn't need a daddy to take them out to the woodshed...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

Love seeing people getting what they voted for.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Love seeing people getting what they voted for.
This crap is cultural, not electoral.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
For $200 I am sure the owner could rent another thug to beat the thug out of this kid from revisiting him. In the end, only thugs win.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
For $200 I am sure the owner could rent another thug to beat the thug out of this kid from revisiting him. In the end, only thugs win.
Decades ago when I had some smartass elementary school kid make trouble at my MickeyD's and tell me I couldn't do anything to him because they were a minor I would very quietly tell them I had kids working for me that would gladly take care of them for extra hours....worked every time.  :silly: