Author Topic: VIDEO: Krystal Ball and Her Bleach Boy Admit They Are Now Total DNC Shills  (Read 538 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Krystal Ball and her new hubby, Bleach Boy aka Kyle Kulinski, used to at least pretend to be critical of the Democrat Party. Of course, with the 2024 election now looming they have dropped even the pretense of being Democrat Party critics in favor of becoming full out shills for the DNC and Biden. Their very thin veil of independence was dropped during a recent debate with "The Hill Rising" co-host Briahna Joy Gray on the subject of supporting Biden in the next election in which they explained they are now full out Democrat shills. Why? Because as they explain... TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

NOTE: No bleach bottles were spilled during the making of this video.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3dz7g1/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline dfwgator

Re: VIDEO: Krystal Ball and Her Bleach Boy Admit They Are Now Total DNC Shills
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 05:42:04 pm »
Who?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Krystal Ball and Her Bleach Boy Admit They Are Now Total DNC Shills
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 04:09:32 am »
When something good happens? Biden?

Well, I ain't holding my breath.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis