Author Topic: Biden allies say president's 'inability to say no' to Hunter caused 'avoidable political distraction  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden allies say president's 'inability to say no' to Hunter caused 'avoidable political distractions': Report
They said it resulted in 'avoidable political distractions'
By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published September 10, 2023 11:09am EDT

Allies of the president reportedly told the New York Times that Joe Biden's "inability to say no" to his son, Hunter Biden, with regard to his business dealings has caused "avoidable political distractions."

The report says that his allies "have privately criticized Mr. Biden’s apparent inability to say no when Hunter sought to pull him into his business dealings."

"Some allies of the president say his loyalty to his son — inviting him to state dinners, flying with him aboard Marine One and standing on the White House balcony with him — has resulted in wholly avoidable political distractions," the report continued.

The outlet reported that Biden was "stunned" when Hunter's plea deal fell apart in July.

"He plunged into sadness and frustration," the report said, citing people close to the Biden family, who chose to remain anonymous. "Since then, his tone in conversations about Hunter has been tinged with a resignation that was not there before." 

The allies reportedly said that Biden was "unwilling" to tell Hunter no.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-allies-say-presidents-inability-say-no-hunter-caused-avoidable-political-distractions-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Good luck with this… Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy