Author Topic: Left-wing host declares ‘Trump MUST die in prison’ to save ‘democracy’  (Read 571 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left-wing host declares ‘Trump MUST die in prison’ to save ‘democracy’
September 10, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Former President Donald J. Trump’s legal troubles at the hands of politicized prosecutors have been the fulfillment of the ultimate revenge fantasy for many leftists but some won’t be happy until the 2024 GOP frontrunner draws his last living breath while locked up in the bowels of a federal dungeon.

Sirius/XM host and MSNBC regular Dean Obeidallah insisted that it is absolutely necessary for Trump to die behind bars if “democracy” is to be saved, a word that no longer bears any resemblance to traditional liberal principles and has perverted as a cloak for the authoritarianism of the Democratic party which in many ways, has become even more totalitarian than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

The rabid left-winger welcomed Mediaite writer Tommy Christopher on Friday’s edition of “The Dean Obeidallah Show” where he falsely claimed that the January 6, 2021 ruckus at the U.S. Capitol was a legitimate coup d’etat that had a serious chance of overthrowing the entire government and called for Trump to be given what amounts to a death sentence when he is inevitably convicted by a D.C. jury that hates his guts.

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1700530705527078923

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/10/left-wing-host-declares-trump-must-die-in-prison-to-save-democracy-1394608/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Honestly, I wish every day that Pedo Joe would get  incarcerated and die in jail.

I don't have a national voice but.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Oh, so, the way to "save democracy" is to arbitrarily imprison poltical opponents without due process.  How democratic.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Their definition of democracy sure looks an awful lot like jackboot dictatorship.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 03:05:37 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.