Author Topic: Gov. Glenn Youngkin pardons Loudoun County dad who protested school board after daughter was sexual  (Read 5452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Glenn Youngkin pardons Loudoun County dad who protested school board after daughter was sexual assaulted
Youngkin says the daughter was the victim of an attempted cover up

By Anders Hagstrom Fox News
Published September 10, 2023 9:57am EDT

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin has pardoned the Loudoun County father who protested against the sexual assault of his daughter and her public school's attempt to cover up the incident, his office announced Sunday.

Youngkin made the announcement on Fox News Sunday with host Shannon Bream, saying he had signed the pardon on Friday. The pardon is for Scott Smith, who was convicted of disorderly conduct in August 2021 after he erupted at school board members over their handling of an investigation into his daughter's attack.

This is a developing story. Check back soon for updates.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-glenn-youngkin-pardons-loudon-county-dad-protested-school-board-daughter-sexually-assaulted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Great. No fire the DA that prosecuted him.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why did it take this long to even get to a signed pardon?

He should have interceded into the arrest itself and had it expunged.

Do you think Biden is going to wait until Hunter is convicted before he pardons him for all past and future crimes arising therein (weapons and influence peddling/RICO crimes)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

Do you think Biden is going to wait until Hunter is convicted before he pardons him for all past and future crimes arising therein (weapons and influence peddling/RICO crimes)

Because there is a set of procedures to be followed, and the governor cannot generally willy-nilly interfere in arrests made by local law enforcement officials.  That way lies precisely the sort of arbitrary totalitarianism that Bidet and the democrat party generally represent.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Wasn’t he arrested well before Youngkin was elected?

Not that he couldn’t have done something, such as expunge the charges.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the attacker has political connections with the Dim Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Great. No(w) fire the DA that prosecuted him.   

Yep, the audacity of any DA going after a father that rightfully took the matter to the school board (instead of just shooting the thug and his enabler mother, that needed weeding out of society). 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the attacker has political connections with the Dim Party.
The attacker was a biological male who claimed to be trans and used that to gain access to girls spaces where he assaulted, on three occasions-at least-three different girls in 'girls' spaces', in three different schools, after being administratively shuffled around instead of being put up on charges, ostensibly because the school system wanted to avoid the scandal involving a "trans" student. 

Frankly, I think the Dad (father of one of the victims) showed remarkable restraint in that the most they could charge him with was disorderly conduct.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

The attacker was a biological male who claimed to be trans and used that to gain access to girls spaces where he assaulted, on three occasions-at least-three different girls in 'girls' spaces', in three different schools, after being administratively shuffled around instead of being put up on charges, ostensibly because the school system wanted to avoid the scandal involving a "trans" student. 

Frankly, I think the Dad (father of one of the victims) showed remarkable restraint in that the most they could charge him with was disorderly conduct.

He was remarkably restrained.

Offline Polly Ticks

I love a happy ending to the story.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I love a happy ending to the story.

@Polly Ticks

A "Happy Ending" would be for the families of the girls from all 3 schools that were molested filed mega-law suits against him AND all three schools,and pile it on. Not just sexual assault,but things like "creating a hostile LEARNING environment",and anything else they can dream up.

Use their own "Game" against them.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 08:36:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Polly Ticks

@Polly Ticks

A "Happy Ending" would be for the families of the girls from all 3 schools that were molested filed mega-law suits against him AND all three schools,and pile it on. Not just sexual assault,but things like "creating a hostile living environment",and anything else they can dream up.

I like the way you think.  I hope it happens.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

I like the way you think.  I hope it happens.

Ditto and Youngkin did the right thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Good.  Common sense prevails.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Polly Ticks   @libertybele

PLEASE note the change I made to  my original post. In my haste and anger to post it,I made a mistake that I just now  cleared up.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Polly Ticks

A "Happy Ending" would be for the families of the girls from all 3 schools that were molested filed mega-law suits against him AND all three schools,and pile it on. Not just sexual assault,but things like "creating a hostile LEARNING environment",and anything else they can dream up.

Use their own "Game" against them.
I would name the members of the school board and supervisory staff who made the decisions and set the policy as well as anyone else who had some much as a smudged fingerprint on the decision not to remand the little molester over to authorities for prosecution.

But then, giving the victims some 'off camera' time with the perp with the weapon of their choice has a sense of appeal...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would name the members of the school board and supervisory staff who made the decisions and set the policy as well as anyone else who had some much as a smudged fingerprint on the decision not to remand the little molester over to authorities for prosecution.

But then, giving the victims some 'off camera' time with the perp with the weapon of their choice has a sense of appeal...

@Smokin Joe

Anything that makes them suffer works for me.

Online mountaineer

Jury Finds Former Loudoun County Superintendent Guilty Of Crime Stemming From Trans Rape Coverup
Former Superintendent Scott Ziegler used his position to retaliate against a teacher who cooperated with Virginia investigators
By  Luke Rosiak
Sep 29, 2023 
Daily Wire
A jury of six women and one man on Friday found ex-Loudoun County Public Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler guilty of using his position to retaliate against a teacher for cooperating with a grand jury investigating how the district handled sexual assault.

After a four-day trial plus a day of deliberations, the jury found that Ziegler wrongfully fired a teacher who had disclosed to Virginia investigators about mishandling of sexual assault in her classroom. Ziegler was convicted of using his official position to retaliate against someone for exercising their rights, and acquitted of punishing someone for testifying to a jury, both misdemeanors.

Ziegler could face up to 12 months in jail, a $2,500 fine, or both. Sentencing in the trial will occur on January 4, 2024, Judge Douglas Fleming Jr. said. Ziegler’s victim, former special education teacher Erin Brooks, clasped her hands in front of her mouth in emotion after the verdict was read.

Prosecutors appointed by Attorney General Jason Miyares, a Republican, said that after they began investigating the school district’s coverup of a bathroom rape, they spoke with Brooks, who disclosed an unrelated instance of mishandling of sexual assault by school administrators. Brooks was then fired by Ziegler for cooperating with the special grand jury. ...
What a cesspool the Loudon County schools have become.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jury Finds Former Loudoun County Superintendent Guilty Of Crime Stemming From Trans Rape Coverup
Former Superintendent Scott Ziegler used his position to retaliate against a teacher who cooperated with Virginia investigators
By  Luke Rosiak
Sep 29, 2023 
Daily Wire What a cesspool the Loudon County schools have become.

@mountaineer

Who says there is never any good news reported?

Online mountaineer

Loudon County, Va., sounds like a great place to live and to raise one's children. Seriously.

Loudoun County School Board Superintendent Aaron Spence under fire once again, this time for IGNORING A REPORT of a Drug overdose.
The following month, SEVERAL STUDENT OVERDOSES OCCURRED and Spence did not immediately notify the public of the overdoses.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1726728487409488124
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org