Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp Unloads on Trump Over COVID Response: ‘He May Not Remember, but I Sure as Hell Do’  (Read 541 times)

Online cato potatoe

Gov. Brian Kemp Unloads on Trump Over COVID Response: ‘He May Not Remember, but I Sure as Hell Do’

By Jeff Charles | 4:05 PM on September 09, 2023

Are the gloves starting to come off? If a recent post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, is any indication, high-profile Republicans and conservatives are starting to attack former President Donald Trump over his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic while he was in office.

In a post on Saturday, Kemp wrote:

The fact is former president Trump led the opposition to my decision to reopen Georgia - the first state in the country to do so.

While he listened to Fauci & parroted media talking points, I listened to hardworking Georgians.

He may not remember, but I sure as hell do.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/09/09/gov-brian-kemp-unloads-on-trump-over-covid-response-he-may-not-remember-but-i-sure-as-hell-do-n2163615

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It makes me wonder whether there is a link between this beef and Kemp siting idly by as Georgia fell to the Democrats.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

OK, Gov. Brian Kemp:

* If in March or April 2020 you had better scientific information, why did you withhold it from President Trump?

* If you are dumping on Trump for not knowing and acting on in March and April 2020 what is known now in September 2023, just STHU, jackass! Rs should be better than that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lest we forget where the CDC's headquarters are located...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

OK, Gov. Brian Kemp:

* If in March or April 2020 you had better scientific information, why did you withhold it from President Trump?

* If you are dumping on Trump for not knowing and acting on in March and April 2020 what is known now in September 2023, just STHU, jackass! Rs should be better than that.

There were no COVID experts in early 2020, although Fauci pretended to be one.  Many of us saw through him.  In any event, Gov. Kemp knew better than to outsource public policymaking to a doctor.  Fauci said the shutdowns would be “inconvenient” for the people who lost their livelihoods.  He was oblivious to the damage he caused, especially to children.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:00:58 am by cato potatoe »

Online Kamaji

It makes me wonder whether there is a link between this beef and Kemp siting idly by as Georgia fell to the Democrats.

Possible.