Author Topic: TWA pilot who ‘dodged’ 2 hijacked planes on 9/11 called unsung hero  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 TWA pilot who ‘dodged’ 2 hijacked planes on 9/11 called unsung hero
By Susan Edelman   
Published Sep. 9, 2023, 7:48 a.m. ET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSwXBFv7NAg&ab_channel=TrutherTVArchives

A TWA pilot who narrowly averted collisions with hijacked planes headed to attack the World Trade Center and the US Capitol on Sept. 11, 2001, is being remembered 22 years later as an unsung hero.

The little-known incidents are buried in the history of 9/11 when 2,977 people were killed at the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and on the four planes commandeered by Islamic terrorists.

The pilot on TWA Flight 3 took “evasive action” twice before safely landing — first to avoid colliding with United Flight 175, which struck the World Trade Center, and then Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, according to a New York-based flight attendant who was on the crew.

“There were two near-misses,” she told The Post.

The unflappable pilot was never memorialized, or even publicly identified, in the 9/11 Commission Report or other accounts.

Yet to the passengers on that fateful flight, he is unforgettable.

“He saved our lives, without a doubt,” said retired FDNY Lt. Charlie Hubbard, who was one of them.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/09/twa-pilot-who-dodged-hijacked-plane-on-9-11-an-unsung-hero-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Re: TWA pilot who ‘dodged’ 2 hijacked planes on 9/11 called unsung hero
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 03:50:39 pm »
Interesting.  Too bad the film didn’t mention 93.  I cannot believe I haven’t seen something about this in all the documentaries I have watched.  You’d think it might be part of the great documentary about air control that day.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.