Author Topic: “Violent incidents” involving large groups of juvenile delinquents reported in multiple states  (Read 334 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Violent incidents” involving large groups of juvenile delinquents reported in multiple states
09/08/2023 // Zoey Sky // 2.3K Views

On the evening of Aug. 27, three separate incidents involving large numbers of juveniles in two states were reported. The incidents resulted in injuries and the police made several arrests.

At around 4 p.m. on Aug. 27, officers from the Torrance Police Department in Los Angeles County and surrounding agencies were mobilized to the Del Amo Fashion Center in the 3500 block of Carson Street. The officers were called to investigate what witnesses described as a "large group of juveniles who are fighting amongst themselves." One witness told police that they heard at least one gunshot during the fights.

Video footage from the incident shows dozens of juveniles punching and kicking each other, with blood spattered on the ground.

According to local media outlet City News Service, officers from all over LA County police departments as well as the LA County Sheriff's Office responded to help get the large crowd under control. The cause of the fight is still unknown. (Related: Los Angeles PD vows crackdown on crime following smash-and-grab heists by flash mobs.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-08-violent-incidents-involving-groups-juveniles-multiple-states.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pushing the government ever closer to a Stasi force. 888blackhat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline dfwgator

Pushing the government ever closer to a Stasi force. 888blackhat

All by design.