Author Topic: Governor Kristi Noem Endorses Trump.  (Read 777 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Governor Kristi Noem Endorses Trump.
« on: September 08, 2023, 11:46:17 pm »
Governor Kristi Noem Endorses Trump.

North [sic] Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is set to endorse Donald J. Trump at a rally in the Mount Rushmore State on Friday, praising him as a President who “shows up”.

“We’ve invited many other people to come to our state and talk to us, and they keep saying how insignificant South Dakota is,” she said.

“It’s not important to be in South Dakota right now; they want to be in Iowa or New Hampshire. And what I love about President Trump is he has said: ‘I will be there.’ He doesn’t ever overlook the little people, he doesn’t say states like South Dakota aren’t important, she said.

Governor Noem has championed election integrity since 2020, including paper ballots and voter ID, and recently signed a series of bills strengthening elections in her state even further.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/09/08/governor-kristi-noem-endorses-trump/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 11:49:31 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Re: Governor Kristi Noem Endorses Trump.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 11:53:59 pm »
VERY Disappointing.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 12:02:37 am »
VERY Disappointing.

@roamer_1

Yes, for somebody who's unable to remove his nose off the bark.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 12:39:45 am »
Those conservative stripes are lot more faded than we realized......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2023, 12:39:59 am »
@roamer_1

Yes, for somebody who's unable to remove his nose off the bark.   happy77

Better than my lips on his ass.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 12:51:22 am »
IF Trump stands a chance in Hades at being the GOP nominee, he's going to need a conservative running mate. I think he just found her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 12:53:40 am »
   There's History here:  Is she the first US Govenor that has endorsed him for 2024?  Rings similarities to Jeff Sessions being the first US Senator to endorse him and we all know how that turned out.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2023, 12:58:07 am »
   There's History here:  Is she the first US Govenor that has endorsed him for 2024?  Rings similarities to Jeff Sessions being the first US Senator to endorse him and we all know how that turned out.

I see that this is going to be another McCain/Palin type fiasco.  Trump won't win the GOP nomination and for Noem it will mean she flushed her political career down the toilet.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 01:02:29 am »
   HE HAS TO SELECT A WOMAN AS VP.  His numbers with the 'grab em by the puzzy crowd' is dismal, leaving him no choice.  Particularly since pelousi has stated she's going to run for her seat again, lessening the field even further.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 01:08:42 am »
Better than my lips on his ass.

Oh, we KNOW it's gotten personal with you!   happy77

"I was wrong" is not part of @roamer_1 's lexicon.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 01:24:41 am »
I'm watching the speech that Noem gave -- Trump is now getting ready to speak.  Noem is absolutely impressive!   :patriot:

https://thehill.com/video/4195163-watch-live-trump-holds-rally-in-south-dakota-with-gop-leaders/

P.S. -- Trump is no longer Orange - he is Gray as gray can be.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 01:25:52 am by libertybele »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2023, 01:27:57 am »
I'm watching the speech that Noem gave -- Trump is now getting ready to speak.  Noem is absolutely impressive!   :patriot:

https://thehill.com/video/4195163-watch-live-trump-holds-rally-in-south-dakota-with-gop-leaders/

P.S. -- Trump is no longer Orange - he is Gray as gray can be.   :shrug:

YouTube has blocked that speech/event in your link   happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2023, 01:30:03 am »
Oh, we KNOW it's gotten personal with you!   happy77

"I was wrong" is not part of @roamer_1 's lexicon.

Nah, HER lips. He beat her like a rented mule for leaving SODAK open during the plandemic.

Don't trust her for nothing now.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2023, 01:33:28 am »
Nah, HER lips. He beat her like a rented mule for leaving SODAK open during the plandemic.

Don't trust her for nothing now.

I. Don't. Care.

She's hot as hell!  A mixture of Mary Tyler Moore and Angelina Jolet.

WITHOUT THE FOLKSY ALASKAN COUNTRY DRAWL!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2023, 01:35:08 am »
I. Don't. Care.

She's hot as hell!  A mixture of Mary Tyler Moore and Angelina Jolet.

WITHOUT THE FOLKSY ALASKAN COUNTRY DRAWL!

22222frying pan    Pay attention @DCPatriot  - it's her patriotism and conservatism!!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2023, 01:38:33 am »
22222frying pan    Pay attention @DCPatriot  - it's her patriotism and conservatism!!

@libertybele

She's the handsomest woman electrician and farmer that I've ever seen! {Open Range}   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2023, 01:40:17 am »
@libertybele

She's the handsomest woman electrician and farmer that I've ever seen! {Open Range}   :laugh:

:laugh:  You should have watched her speech -- you'd absolutely love it.

Former President Trump is slated to headline the Monumental Leaders rally in South Dakota on Friday evening.

The event comes amid speculation that Gov. Kristi Noem will endorse Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination. It also fuels speculation that he could be courting her as his running mate.

She has been a vocal ally of the former president for years and even took herself out of the running for the GOP nomination, citing his dominance in the party.

When asked Thursday whether she would consider a theoretical offer to run as Trump’s vice president, Noem said she “absolutely” would.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 01:42:51 am by libertybele »