Author Topic: Abbott promises 'even more buses' if Biden admin pushes reported plan to keep migrants in Texas  (Read 687 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abbott promises 'even more buses' if Biden admin pushes reported plan to keep migrants in Texas
Cities like New York City have complained about migrants heading their way from Texas
 By Adam Shaw Fox News
Published September 8, 2023 11:47am EDT

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott late Thursday promised he would send "even more buses" of migrants to cities, including Washington, D.C., if the Biden administration moved forward with a reported plan to keep migrants in Texas -- just as the administration is facing pressure from left-wing officials in cities like New York City over migrant traffic.

"Biden considers forcing migrant families to remain in Texas. This scam was tried years ago & was shot down by a judge," Abbott said on X, formerly known as Twitter. "We will send Biden the same swift justice."

"And, we will add even more buses of migrants to Washington D.C.," he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abbott-promises-more-buses-biden-admin-pushes-reported-plan-keep-migrants-texas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hell yeah!  Don't mess with Texas. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending the buses North.  The Dems are becoming divided.

The buses need to be sent to a wide range of Blue Cities, not just DC.

If more cities become overwhelmed, the issue escalates to the National Mayors Association and National Mayors Conference.

If more states become overwhelmed, the issue escalates to the National Association of Governors.

Biden is feeling the squeeze.  Spread the pain to Manchester, NH; Portland, ME; Burlington, VT; Boston; Providence; Hartford; Buffalo; NYC; Newark, NJ; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Cleveland; Cincinnatti; Chicago; Milwaukee; Detroit; Minneapolis / St Paul; St Louis; Kansas City; Denver; Portland, OR; Seattle / Tacoma, WA; Atlanta; DC Suburbs; Baltimore; and Wilmington, DE.

It will get worse for Biden when the cities attempt to dump the migrants in the suburbs.

Keep those buses coming up North!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 05:27:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Delaware is small potatoes in the number of House seats and Electoral votes.

The pain needs to be spread, especially to swing states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I'm guessing this is the place most need to end up....Wilmington, DE.
20 years ago, yes. When that POS was the Senator from DE...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin may force illegal immigrants to stay in Texas, report says
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2023, 10:57:02 am »
American Military News by Elizabeth Lawrence  September 08, 2023

President Joe Biden’s administration is considering a new plan that would force illegal immigrants to remain in Texas while they wait for their asylum screening, according to three officials.

To force illegal immigrants to remain in Texas, officials told the Los Angeles Times that authorities would track migrants’ locations through GPS monitoring devices, including ankle bracelets.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, slammed Biden’s proposed “scam” and vowed to send more “buses of migrants” to Washington, D.C.

“Biden considers forcing migrant families to remain in Texas. This scam was tried years ago & was shot down by a judge. We will send Biden the same swift justice. And, we will add even more buses of migrants to Washington D.C.,” Abbott posted on X, formerly Twitter.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/09/biden-admin-may-force-illegal-immigrants-to-stay-in-texas-report-says/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gov Abbott Reacts to Biden’s ‘Remain in Texas’ Proposal
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2023, 11:35:24 am »
Powerline by Elizabeth Stauffer 9/9/2023

After preliminary data showed the number of migrants entering the U.S. illegally had hit an all-time high last month, three U.S. officials told the Los Angeles Times the Biden administration is considering a plan to force some illegal migrants to remain in Texas “while awaiting asylum screening, effectively limiting their ability to travel within the U.S.”

According to the Times, “Supporters of the remain-in-Texas idea, which has yet to be finalized, hope that it would help the administration advance its goals of quickly deporting families who fail initial asylum screenings and deterring other families from crossing in the first place.”

Steven wrote about this story here.

Americans who have been watching the conditions at our open southern border spiral out of control for the past three years see this proposal quite a bit differently.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott came out swinging on Friday. Abbott, who has rightly been busing thousands of illegals to U.S. sanctuary cities such as New York City, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles, vowed to send even more migrants to Washington, D.C.

He wrote: “We will send Biden the same swift justice. And, we will add even more buses of migrants to Washington, D.C.”

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1699979112780111977

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/09/gov-abbott-reacts-to-bidens-remain-in-texas-proposal.php

Offline Kamaji

Re: Gov Abbott Reacts to Biden’s ‘Remain in Texas’ Proposal
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2023, 01:53:33 pm »
Bus as many as you can North.