Author Topic: Uncle Sam’s Making Me Take The Covid Jab To Become An American Citizen  (Read 338 times)

Online corbe

Uncle Sam’s Making Me Take The Covid Jab To Become An American Citizen

BY: ADRIAN GATY
SEPTEMBER 08, 2023

Nearly a million legal immigrants became American citizens last year, the third-highest number in history. One angle missing from the news coverage: Every single one of those immigrants was required, as a precondition of citizenship, to get a Covid booster.

The Immigration and Nationality Act and related federal regulations were designed from a reasonable public health perspective to require immunization against “vaccine-preventable diseases.” However, this regulation has since been expanded to require immunization with any product recommended by CDC guidance, whether or not it prevents disease at all and regardless of any harm such a requirement could inflict. I refer not only to the harm potentially caused by an experimental injection to its individual recipients but to the harm done to the future of the nation by forcing immigrants to submit to mandates widely understood as unscientific.

I’ll admit, this is personal. I have thus far made it to the fall of 2023 without a trace of Pfizer lipid nanoparticles in my circulation. Indeed, in my work as a pediatrician, I consider it a moral duty to speak out against unserious mRNA vaccine studies and to do all I can to protect the children here in my Texas community from Covid vaccine mandates. You can thus imagine my dismay upon learning, as my own citizenship case progresses, that getting a Covid vaccine — with the non-zero risk of myocarditis and other life-altering side-effects such an injection carries — is a requirement for adoption by Uncle Sam.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/08/immigrants-must-take-the-covid-jab-to-become-american-citizens/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.