Author Topic: ‘I’m Concerned About The Lefties’: Billionaire Chokes Up Live On Air Over America’s Future  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m Concerned About The Lefties’: Billionaire Chokes Up Live On Air Over America’s Future

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
September 07, 2023 3:30 PM ET

Billionaire hedge-fund manager Leon Cooperman nearly burst into tears Thursday over the future of America.

Cooperman was talking about stocks he is invested in, noting he owns Microsoft but isn’t buying any more because of its price. That’s when Cooperman shifted gears to talk about his book and criticized Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s progressive outlook.

“I’ve lived the American dream. I’m trying to convince people like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and AOC, don’t move away from capitalism. Capitalism is the best system. I get choked up when I talk about it because basically my father came to America at the age of 12 as a plumber’s apprentice. No education. I went to public school in the Bronx, high school in the Bronx, college in the Bronx,” Cooperman said. “I started my career in Wall Street the day after I got my MBA from Columbia. I had no money. I couldn’t afford a vacation. I made a lot of money. I’m giving it all back.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v3d57u2/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/07/lefties-leon-cooperman-billionaire-america-future/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

People such as Warren, Sanders, AOC love capitalism

It’s not capitalism they dislike. It’s the fact that free market capitalism does not allow them to control the economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We've got Elizabeth Warren's number ... she is a liberal fraud.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

People such as Warren, Sanders, AOC love capitalism

It’s not capitalism they dislike. It’s the fact that free market capitalism does not allow them to control the economy

They just like getting rich themselves, and controlling what everyone else does, and they don't particularly care how they do it.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
They just like getting rich themselves, and controlling what everyone else does, and they don't particularly care how they do it.

Lots of cognitive dissonance with those people....