Author Topic: Watch: NFL Anthem Decision Sparks Boos from Fans as Kickoff Begins  (Read 639 times)

Offline American Girl

Watch: NFL Anthem Decision Sparks Boos from Fans as Kickoff Begins
« on: September 08, 2023, 01:51:01 pm »
'They' are laughing in the face of the American public ...sad

That should do it! I will never watch football again! If you can't sing our Anthem, then I can't watch! Ever again!
https://defiantamerica.com/watch-nfl-anthem-decision-sparks-boos-from-fans-as-kickoff-begins/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Watch: NFL Anthem Decision Sparks Boos from Fans as Kickoff Begins
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 09:05:34 pm »
Got context?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 10:22:15 pm »
Got context?
They're still doing the whole Black National Anthem ("Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing") in pregame ceremonies. The fans are roasting it. It's hard for me to believe this will last through the end of the season.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 10:30:40 pm »
It's hard for me to believe that anyone would support or watch any sport that didn't recognize our national anthem - even if it's the pre-game ceremonies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2023, 10:55:02 pm »
They're still doing the whole Black National Anthem ("Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing") in pregame ceremonies. The fans are roasting it. It's hard for me to believe this will last through the end of the season.

Au Contraire, @jmyrlefuller

Obama's muscle ensures that "Division will continue..."

It's not a coincidence that the STEELERS head coach just said that "....anybody who kneels during the National Anthem is FIRED ON THE SPOT!"

...because let alone 50 screaming ANTIFA "planted" in the seats...it will be hard for them to stand after hearing fans boo their 'Honorary Anthem'. 

And you know Obama...he'll order the booing piped into the sound system.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 10:55:54 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald