Author Topic: Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis  (Read 975 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis
Story by Lindsay Kornick •
2h

A Democratic Party leader thanked the Minneapolis police and pushed to prosecute youths "running wild" after she was carjacked Tuesday, despite previous support for dismantling the department.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted on Facebook Wednesday that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns." She said they assaulted her in front her children outside their home in broad daylight. She also included a photo of her head injuries and reported having a "broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts" around her body as well as feeling "rage" against the lack of accountability against criminals.

"These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse," Sathanandan wrote.

She continued, "I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dem-party-chairwoman-who-once-called-to-defund-the-police-carjacked-and-assaulted-in-minneapolis/ar-AA1gq9y6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=be636cd04c8a412587cf5fe38f60179e&ei=45
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another liberal do-gooder learns the hard way! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee, what a shame.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Karma can be a real bitch, can't it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :smokin:

Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws
By Patrick Reilly   
Published Sep. 7, 2023, 9:50 p.m. ET

A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman for the DFL, shared news of her attack in a Wednesday Facebook post, where she fumed that the four young suspects need to be brought to justice.

“I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising, and cuts all over my body. And I have rage,” wrote Sathanandan, who said the beating occurred in front of her 4-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” Sathanandan continued.

Included in the post was a selfie of Sathanandan, showing blood pouring down the right side of her face.

“I’m now part of the statistics. I wasn’t silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won’t be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city, and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM,” she said.

“Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-cop-minnesota-democratic-party-official-left-bloodied-in-violent-carjacking/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
Merged topics

Offline PeteS in CA

No indication whether she made a connection between being assaulted and her past advocacy to "dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department". Nor her hypocritical action in calling the police when she got mugged. Nor the fact that "dismantling the police" would preclude "get illegal guns off of our streets", "catching these young people", "HOLDing THEM IN CUSTODY", and "PROSECUTing THEM". As to her comment, "REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS" the hypocrite should read that sentience in front of a mirror every morning and every night!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
So this rock headed liberal just switched full gears to being anti-gun stupid, thinking that will solve the heart-of-thug problem. She hasn't the mental capacity to think anything through beyond the abstract first level. Criminals don't follow rules stupid and neither should law abiding citizens when their God-given rights are being attacked.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

No indication whether she made a connection between being assaulted and her past advocacy to "dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department". Nor her hypocritical action in calling the police when she got mugged. Nor the fact that "dismantling the police" would preclude "get illegal guns off of our streets", "catching these young people", "HOLDing THEM IN CUSTODY", and "PROSECUTing THEM". As to her comment, "REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS" the hypocrite should read that sentience in front of a mirror every morning and every night!

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's called "Karma",bitch!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

One would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at her predicament. I just hope her kids weren't harmed psychologically or physically.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another liberal do-gooder learns the hard way! :silly:
Not quite, but closer...

See what got top billing?

We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD."

Yeah, the guns, got the first blame, but at least she got the criminals in there at the end, and finally, the idea that they aren't fit to be amongst civilized folks,
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Zero sympathy.

Stupid should result in a busted face. Lucky she wasn't killed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now she's a full time gun grabber?  This broad did not learn a thing from her experience!  She will continue to push her liberalism on the people who voted for this piece of garbage.  They will, nonetheless, still vote for her.

Nobody will learn from this.  Including the stupid voters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Another liberal do-gooder learns the hard way!

She hasn't learned jack.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

No indication whether she made a connection between being assaulted and her past advocacy to "dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department".

Exactly.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

It's called "Karma",bitch!
Also known as "yeah, well, sh!t happens." That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Now she's a full time gun grabber?  This broad did not learn a thing from her experience!  She will continue to push her liberalism on the people who voted for this piece of garbage.  They will, nonetheless, still vote for her.

Nobody will learn from this.  Including the stupid voters.

Right

She’s not upset about runaway crime in Minneapolis

She’s only upset because she was a victim of policies she supports. She could care less if this happened to someone else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Right

She’s not upset about runaway crime in Minneapolis

She’s only upset because she was a victim of policies she supports. She could care less if this happened to someone else

Exactly.