Author Topic: Sky-high fear 'No escape': Passenger yelling 'Allahu Akbar' tackled while trying to open airplane d  (Read 912 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Passenger yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ tackled while trying to open airplane door in middle of flight
By Jesse O’Neill   
Published Sep. 7, 2023, 10:40 a.m. ET

A crazed man yelling “Allahu Akbar” tried to open a door in the middle of a flight from Israel to England Monday — before a brave passenger stepped up and tackled him.

Victor Troboloni, an Albanian who was on his way to visit his ailing mother in London, grabbed the hulking, unidentified attacker and held him down with other passengers while crew members zip-tied him.

“It was a very scary situation,” Troboloni told the Sun, before adding that he was thinking, “I might never see my mother again.”

Flight W9 4452 on Hungarian budget airline Wizz Air was forced to land in Belgrade, Serbia, following the incident, according to Israeli news station i24 News.

“The company is dealing with the onward flight of all customers to London,” Wizz Air told the network Tuesday.

“The safety and security of passengers and crew are the company’s top priority. The company regrets the inconvenience caused by this unexpected incident.”

In the aftermath of the security breach, a fellow passenger tackled the suspect and placed him in a headlock, according to cellphone footage obtained by the Sun.

In the clip, the unnamed attacker was seen screaming as Troboloni, 45, takes him to the floor.

“He tried to open the fire exit, he was sitting at the back and it’s easy to open a fire exit, just pull the handle and that’s it,” Troboloni told the outlet.
see also
This image provided by Simik Ghookasian shows passengers and crew members restraining a man.   
Passengers teamed up to stop man who tried to open plane door, stab flight attendant

“I got the guy down. He was very heavyweight … I headlocked him and the stewardesses tied his hands with plastic cable ties … I had to do it.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/deranged-passenger-tackled-while-trying-to-open-airplane-door/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

God bless Mr. Troboloni!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Anyone else think he looks like the son of Charles Manson?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
God bless Mr. Troboloni!

I should have posted hero Mr Troboloni photo

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

Flight W9 4452 on Hungarian budget airline Wizz Air was forced to land in Belgrade, Serbia..

I don't think I'm going to take a Wizz anytime soon....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

000hehehehe
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline goatprairie

When was the last time somebody ran down an airplane aisle shouting "Hail Jesus Christ" and attempted to open one of the doors?

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Anyone else think he looks like the son of Charles Manson?

Yes.

Which makes me question his authenticity.

Is he really an Arab, or could he be a Slavic Moslem?

Or, has it just become common knowledge that “allahu akbar” is the thing to yell when you threaten disaster?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline verga

D@MNED Amish
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.