Author Topic: ‘Neurotic, paranoid’ Howard Stern says his fear of COVID is causing fights with wife  (Read 550 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Neurotic, paranoid’ Howard Stern says his fear of COVID is causing fights with wife Beth Ostrosky

By Gabriel Hays, Fox News
Published Sep. 7, 2023

Radio host Howard Stern recently admitted that his paranoia over a new strain of COVID-19 has gotten him into a fight with his wife.

During a Wednesday segment of his Sirius XM radio show, the shock jock conceded that he’s paranoid and “neurotic,” especially when it comes to the virus, and noted that his wife, Beth Ostrosky Stern, is less so.

As he explained, this has led to tension and arguments with her as media outlets have been warning about a new coronavirus strain and his wife wants to go out and socialize.

The topic came up when a guest caller asked the radio host whether he thought it was risky to return to the studio for his show amid the new warnings about another COVID-19 outbreak.

Stern admitted the fear of getting sick has been weighing on him and his relationship.

He said, “I’m going crazy with this. My wife yelled at me last night. We got into a fight.”

He added, “You know how paranoid I am about getting COVID. I haven’t gotten it, and I’m pretty safe, and I really don’t want to get it.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/neurotic-paranoid-howard-stern-says-his-fear-of-covid-is-causing-fights-with-wife-beth-ostrosky/

Offline Kamaji

F**king idiot.  It's nothing more than the common cold.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe the most over-rated celebrity in history.  Guy has zero talent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Maybe the most over-rated celebrity in history.  Guy has zero talent.

Less even than a Kardashian?

Online andy58-in-nh

Howard was paranoid and neurotic 35 years ago. What else is new?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

Some people are so darn proud of their insanity these days. What a delicate flower!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org