Author Topic: Native American group that wanted 'Redskins' removal is funded by Soros foundation, other leftist or  (Read 408 times)

Online libertybele

Native American group that wanted 'Redskins' removal is funded by Soros foundation, other leftist orgs

The new owners of the Washington Commanders appear to have a powerful ally as they continue to grapple with a culture-war clash over the organization’s historic — and already discarded — Redskins name and logo.

The National Congress of American Indians (NCAI), a major Native American rights organization, had issued calls to get rid of the Redskins name for decades. Last week, it touted its efforts at "fostering a proactive partnership" with the NFL team.

The NCAI is funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundations as well as other left-leaning groups. It is also funded through American taxpayer dollars from an array of federal departments, according to claims by the group itself.

Now, the politically connected organization is facing a grassroots uprising. Other Native Americans around the nation want the NFL team to reclaim the Redskins legacy — and these Native American groups say history is on their side. .................

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/native-american-group-redskins-removal-funded-soros-foundation-other-leftist-orgs
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

How much longer must my fellow Hibernians suffer these indignities?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.