Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Experiences 6,000 Percent Increase in Border Crossings by Migrants from Islamic Repu  (Read 301 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Experiences 6,000 Percent Increase in Border Crossings by Migrants from Islamic Republic of Mauritania

by RANDY CLARK 6 Sep 2023

LUKEVILLE, Arizona — As Breitbart Texas observed the Arizona border this week, migrant groups continued to cross into the United States from a host of countries — including some considered by the DHS to be of special interest due to the prevalence of terrorism in that country or hostility to the United States. According to a CBP report reviewed by Breitbart Texas, the arrest of migrants from the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and Egypt at the southwest border rose by as much as 6,000 percent compared to 2022 statistics kept by CBP.

Nearly 14,000 citizens of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania were apprehended by Border Patrol agents at the U.S.-Mexico border this fiscal year. In 2022, during the same time frame, only 228 encounters of Mauritanian citizens were recorded. This represents an increase of more than 6,000 percent.

Migrants from Many Nations Arrive at Arizona Border Crossing. (Randy Clark/Breitbart Texas)

In a July U.S. State Department travel warning, Mauritania is considered unsafe and warns U.S. citizens to reconsider travel to Mauritania due to crime and terrorism. The State Department offers the following summary of Mauritania within the warning.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/exclusive-u-s-experiences-6-000-percent-increase-border-crossings-migrants-fr-412683/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Do they have to be trained in terrorism to qualify to come here?   :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
 9999hair out0000 ... Just what the government ordered.