Author Topic: VIDEO: Is Larry Sinclair the ASTONISHING Reason Obama Picked Biden for VP?  (Read 481 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
A caller to the Steve Kane Show, Patti, made an ASTONISHING observation on September 6, 2023. She noted that Larry Sinclair was arrested by Joe Biden's son, Beau Biden, who was the Attorney General of Delaware at the time right after his D.C. press conference exposing Barack Obama. This was in June 2008 and a couple of months later, Barack Obama chose Joe Biden to run with him as his Vice President. Therefore all the current Biden corruption, bribery, and scandal including selling out the USA to other countries can be traced back to Larry Sinclair and his arrest on orders of Beau Biden. Keep in mind that Joe Biden was considered by senators on both sides of the aisle to be a blowhard fool. So why would Obama pick such a FOOL for VP? Well, as the co-host Brian Craig said... BLACKMAIL.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3d254i/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: VIDEO: Is Larry Sinclair the ASTONISHING Reason Obama Picked Biden for VP?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 02:45:09 pm »
Obama chose Biden because a false deplorable working-class idol was needed to balance the ticket.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Is Larry Sinclair the ASTONISHING Reason Obama Picked Biden for VP?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 06:32:52 pm »
Interesting theory. Sinclair was convincing enough in the bit of an interview I saw. Might explain all the pride/tranny nonsense exploding, to desensitize people to the thought that Barry and mike might not be as presented. They sure seem to go through cooks, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis