Author Topic: A French Revolution in America?  (Read 1270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A French Revolution in America?
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:36:42 pm »
September 7, 2023
A French Revolution in America?
By Stephen B. Young

Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced Tuesday to 22 years in prison for orchestrating what the Biden Department of Justice called a "seditious conspiracy" after a jury found sufficient evidence to convict and a judge rendered sentence.

U.S. district judge Timothy Kelly, who was appointed to the bench by Trump, said Tarrio was motivated by "revolutionary zeal" to lead the conspiracy that resulted in "200 men, amped up for battle, encircling the Capitol" on January 6, 2021.  Noting that Tarrio had not previously shown any remorse publicly for his crimes, the judge said a stiff punishment was necessary to deter future political violence.

Judge Kelly further concluded that Tarrio's conduct constituted an official act of terrorism and applied an enhancement to his final sentence.

"Today's sentencing demonstrates that those who attempted to undermine the workings of American democracy will be held criminally accountable," said FBI director Christopher Wray.

By what standard of justice and by what standard of proof of anti-constitutional intent was Tarrio so sentenced?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/a_french_revolution_in_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: A French Revolution in America?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 02:42:12 pm »
It's called voting?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 02:43:04 pm »
If you do not want to go to Federal prison, do not participate in a seditious insurrection against the US Government and the US Constitution.

Don't put your @$$ on the line for a spoiled, rich, orange sore loser.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 02:56:18 pm »
If you do not want to go to Federal prison, do not participate in a seditious insurrection against the US Government and the US Constitution.

The "...spoiled, rich, orange sore loser" had nothing to do with it.

Everybody with two brain cells to rub together knows the Election was stolen outright.  THAT should mean something to you especially when you can see what happens when they control the Justice Department, FBI and CIA...and now the DHS, and Border Patrol.

This guy wasn't even in Washington on Jan 6th.

And the beat goes on...   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 03:32:36 pm »
The French Revolution deteriorated into partisan violence that resulted in a dictatorship.

Even the CyberNinja recount/audit in Arizona verified that Biden won Arizona.

The three recounts in Georgia verified that Biden won Georgia.

The 2020 Presidential Election was not stolen.  Trump LOST the popular vote and the electoral vote.

Who called the rioters/protestors/tourists to the Capitol on January 6th?  Tangerine Mussolini

Who had the most to gain if the Spray Tan Putsch worked?  Tangerine Mussolini

January 6th was about one spoiled rich brat sore loser - Donald J Trump.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 03:40:12 pm »

I don't think the orange Tumpy will be triggering this.  It will be the abrupt end result of 40 years of massive deficit spending wastes that will almost instantly turn this country into 3rd world turd bowl.

I might be too old and feelble to be a participant, but I'll bet there will be plenty of pitchfork toting patriots wanting retribution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 03:56:47 pm »
It's called voting?

That is pointless when there is cheating. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2023, 04:04:30 pm »
That is pointless when there is cheating.

Good, tell people voting is pointless. I'm sure that will bring about the change you desire.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2023, 04:09:45 pm »
 ////00000////

Yes, that's it.  Tell all Republicans that voting is worthless and useless.  That will show the Dems.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2023, 04:10:24 pm »
The French Revolution deteriorated into partisan violence that resulted in a dictatorship.

Even the CyberNinja recount/audit in Arizona verified that Biden won Arizona.

The three recounts in Georgia verified that Biden won Georgia.

The 2020 Presidential Election was not stolen.  Trump LOST the popular vote and the electoral vote.

Who called the rioters/protestors/tourists to the Capitol on January 6th?  Tangerine Mussolini

Who had the most to gain if the Spray Tan Putsch worked?  Tangerine Mussolini

January 6th was about one spoiled rich brat sore loser - Donald J Trump.

January 6th was about millions of people expressing their displeasure at the fact that hundreds of violations of our election laws had occurred and not one damned thing had been done about ANY of it!

Trump had NOTHING to do with any of that!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 04:11:38 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2023, 04:14:01 pm »
////00000////

Yes, that's it.  Tell all Republicans that voting is worthless and useless.  That will show the Dems.

888mouth

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2023, 04:15:43 pm »
January 6th was about millions of people expressing their displeasure at the fact that hundreds of violations of our election laws had occurred and not one damned thing had been done about ANY of it!

Trump had NOTHING to do with any of that!

Yeah and many of those people are now rotting in prison, lives ruined. Genius decision, that.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2023, 04:49:06 pm »
Yeah and many of those people are now rotting in prison, lives ruined. Genius decision, that.

That is NOT the result of those actions! THAT is the result of GROSS prosecutorial misconduct in Washington D.C.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2023, 04:55:44 pm »
Good, tell people voting is pointless. I'm sure that will bring about the change you desire.

I am just stating a fact.  I don't presume to tell anybody not to vote.  I would say, "By all means vote while we try to stop the cheating." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2023, 05:03:56 pm »
An important question is many circumstances is to ask "Who stands to benefit the most?"

Who stood to benefit the most from January 6th?  Trump

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2023, 05:25:39 pm »
The "...spoiled, rich, orange sore loser" had nothing to do with it.

Trump was the only reason it happened in the first place.  He wanted his supporters to come to DC, to march to the Capitol (he promised to lead it personally but apparently chickened out), and he wanted their presence at the Capitol to intimidate/pressure Pence.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023, 05:27:04 pm »
An important question is many circumstances is to ask "Who stands to benefit the most?"

Yes...but that doesn't account for people being being stupid and acting against their best interests.  Which is far too common.

Obviously, Jan 6 backfired and hurt Trump in a major way.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 05:29:12 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2023, 10:54:37 pm »
We don't need a French-style revolution.

Although it's high time for about 20,000 hmmm... "well-equipped"... men to storm that DC jail in which all the political prisoners are held, and turn 'em loose.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2023, 10:56:14 pm »
Even though it doesn't matter, vote anyway,   just as a protest vote.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2023, 12:07:54 am »
We don't need a French-style revolution.

Although it's high time for about 20,000 hmmm... "well-equipped"... men to storm that DC jail in which all the political prisoners are held, and turn 'em loose.

You first.

See how far it gets you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2023, 01:44:30 am »
Major Bill taunts:
"You first.
See how far it gets you."

How far did it get those folks at The Bastille ?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2023, 02:27:22 pm »
What most people forget is that the French Revolution led to dictatorship.

The French Revolution was an example of mob rule that the Founding Fathers wanted to avoid in America.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2023, 02:28:29 pm »

The French Revolution was an example of mob rule that the Founding Fathers wanted to avoid in America.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2023, 02:31:40 pm »

The left wing including many legislators sponsored and underwrote BLM and Antifa during the '20 riots.  How is that not mob rule?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2023, 04:09:31 pm »
Major Bill taunts:
"You first.
See how far it gets you."

How far did it get those folks at The Bastille ?

Hey, if you think this country is primed for a French Revolution, go for it.  I don't think it is.

And I have to ask this...you guys who are so convinced that the 2020 election was flat out stolen, and who believe that it may be time to have an actual revolution/civil war, why weren't you there in the Capitol on January 6?  Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters in D.C., mass march on the Capitol...wasn't that your moment?  Why didn't you make your move then?

Because what I see is a bunch of keyboard warriors backhandedly encouraging other people to start the revolution.   And age/infirmity isn't an excuse.  A 90 year old can soak up bullets just as well as someone younger, and perhaps give those others a chance to storm the Bastille.  So...why not?