Author Topic: ‘Nonsense’: White House Denies Vice President Joe Biden’s Office Colluded with Family Business Despi  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wendell Husebø 7 Sep 2023

White House spokesperson Ian Sams claimed Wednesday that then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office in no way colluded with Hunter Biden’s business associates, despite correspondence dating back to 2014 and 2015 about Burisma Holdings.

Following House Oversight chair James Comer’s (R-KY) demand letter to the National Archives for unredacted records of then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter coordinating about Hunter’s board position, Sams said Comer’s claims of “collusion” were lies.

“More lies by @JamesComer,” Sams posted on X. “Total nonsense.”

Despite the White House’s immediate pushback, emails previously unearthed by America First Legal show Kate Bedingfield, Joe Biden’s former communications director, responding in 2015 to Hunter Biden’s associate about an approved press release regarding Bursima Holdings.

Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma in April 2014, four years before Joe Biden stated he forced the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who investigated Burisma for corruption. Regardless of Hunter’s inexperience in Ukraine or the energy sector, Burisma paid him $83,000 per month — just weeks after his father became the U.S. government’s “point person” on Ukraine.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/07/nonsense-white-house-denies-vice-president-joe-bidens-office-colluded-family-business-despite-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Joe Biden Jr just had a habit of calling Hunter during business meetings to say "Happy Taco Tuesday, son."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.