Author Topic: The Saudis will have a say in U.S. elections  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Saudis will have a say in U.S. elections
« on: September 07, 2023, 01:51:15 pm »
The Saudis will have a say in U.S. elections
Ben Geman

Saudi Arabia's extension of oil production cuts until the end of 2023 or longer helps ensure energy prices will become an election 2024 debate.

Why it matters: U.S. gasoline prices, which have been on the rise, are closely tethered to global oil prices. Meanwhile, the presidential campaign season is heating up — and voters already give the White House low marks on the economy.

If sustained, "crude price strength could weigh on President Joe Biden's re-election bid," ClearView Energy Partners said in a note.

Catch up fast: The kingdom said Tuesday morning it's keeping the current reduction of 1 million barrels per day in place for another three months, subject to monthly review.

Russia, meanwhile, extended its 300,000 bpd export cut for the same time.

more
 https://www.axios.com/2023/09/06/oil-...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Saudis will have a say in U.S. elections
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 02:05:06 pm »
America does not need the Saudis, nor their oil.

The GOP needs to liberate the domestic American energy industry before the Saudi's buy the NFL.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.