Author Topic: Soros-backed group partners on 'Abolition School' to train activists to eradicate police, prisons  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Soros-backed group partners on 'Abolition School' to train activists to eradicate police, prisons
The W.E.B Du Bois Movement School for Abolition & Reconstruction held its 1st training sessions in August
By Joe Schoffstall Fox News
Published September 6, 2023 1:23pm EDT

A dark money group that has received millions of dollars from George and Alex Soros's nonprofit network is partnering on a new "Abolition School" that trains activists to eliminate police and prisons.

The Community Resource Hub for Safety and Accountability joined forces with left-wing groups to aid the Philadelphia-based W.E.B Du Bois Movement School for Abolition & Reconstruction to prepare organizers against what they say is a capitalist society created from "overlapping forces of colonial dispossession and genocide, racialized chattel slavery, and violent patriarchal domination, whose extractive brutality toward humanity and nature alike is quickly rendering our planet uninhabitable."

The school aims to familiarize activists with how to dismantle "oppressive" institutions they believe extensively contribute to their struggles.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/soros-backed-group-partners-abolition-school-train-activists-eradicate-police-prisons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Prepare yourselves, folks.

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Without police and prisons, the barbarians will storm the gates of the billionaires' villas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Without police and prisons, the barbarians will storm the gates of the billionaires' villas.

Not so long as private security guards are legal.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Without police and prisons, what's to stop barbarians from killing the private security guards?

Pillaging will become a growth industry.

Police and prisons are instruments of the existing order to maintain and increase that Order's power, privilege, and wealth.

The existing Order would be signing its death warrant by eliminating police and prisons.

That's like the Roman Empire disbanding its army.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 02:40:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.