Author Topic: Hunter Biden investigation: Emails suggest former Weiss prosecutor helped shape Burisma messaging  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden investigation: Emails suggest former Weiss prosecutor helped shape Burisma messaging
by Sarah Bedford, Investigative Reporter
September 07, 2023 05:25 AM

Redacted emails from then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office suggest a close Biden family associate, who went on to work under Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, was involved in conversations about how to shape stories related to Hunter Biden’s work for Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Alexander Mackler was a legal counsel to Joe Biden at the time. He later spent years working in the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office, including during the first few months of the Hunter Biden criminal investigation.

In one Dec. 8, 2015, email released recently by the National Archives and Records Administration, Mackler and Joe Biden’s then-Communications Director Kate Bedingfield appeared to discuss a story published that day in the New York Times about Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma.

The entire email was redacted by the Biden administration.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/emails--former-weiss-prosecutor-helped-burisma-messaging
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How are bank records shaping the narrative?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.