Author Topic: MSNBC’s Wallace: Republican Party Is ‘Largest Anti-Democratic Force on the Planet’  (Read 843 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace: Republican Party Is ‘Largest Anti-Democratic Force on the Planet’

Pam Key 6 Sep 2023

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said Wednesday on her show “Deadline” that in the 2024 election, Democrats need to say the Republican Party was “the largest anti-democratic force on the planet.”

Wallace said, “I want to say it carefully because I’m not trying to throw an elbow at people that have done good, but even Liz Cheney, who did heroic work on the select committee, is not out front in protecting democracy from fellow Republicans. Neither are the other Republicans, people in the primary like Asa Hutchinson and Chris Christie saying that Trump is clearly criminally compromised, if you will.”

She continued, “Gerrymandering, the rigging of maps, voter suppression, the removal of justices, these are not issues that any Republican is speaking out on.”

Wallace added, “It is not the Democratic Party’s fault that we’re here, but they’re the only ones that can save us. The Democratic Party’s response to all the voter suppression laws is, well, we’ll just educate our voters. We’ll turn them out. It is to adjust, to adapt. And that’s what the brain does, right? When it’s hit, it adapts, it makes adjustments. It seems like it’s a good moment to go to the country with this bigger argument about the Republican Party, in terms of numbers, as the largest anti-democratic force on the planet.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/06/msnbcs-wallace-republican-party-is-largest-anti-democratic-force-on-the-planet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline andy58-in-nh

Nicole Wallace is a black hole of stupidity.

Was that racist?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

The DEMS screaming that the GOP is anti-demoratic is harming this country as the liberal mental midget voting base believes this as it is constantly repeated.  The GOP needs to be constantly repeating how the DEMS and liberalism are destroying this country.

Where are all the conservative warriors within the GOP fighting back?  They are few and far between.  Our Senate and Congress remains silent or ineffective.

DeSantis is about the only conservative front and center with a clear accomplished path of conservatism which is working.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nicole Wallace is a black hole of stupidity.

It's REALLY hard to know who wins the prize in that category!

Was that racist?

Nope!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If by Democratic you mean Marxist, then yep.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I believe in Constitutional Federalist Republicanism ... democracy is mob rule ... attend a New England town meeting and see it get hijacked by the townie screwballs off their meds.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I believe in Constitutional Federalist Republicanism ... democracy is mob rule ... attend a New England town meeting and see it get hijacked by the townie screwballs off their meds.

I go to town meetings all the time. It's better entertainment than most TV.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"Nicole Wallace is a black hole of stupidity.
Was that racist?"

"Racist"... or not...
... it doesn't matter any more.

Certainly not to a "racial realist", which I consider myself to be (and I don't care what others in the forum think about that).

What matters is...
... the truth.
(which you posted)

Really, Andy.
Do you worry about others calling YOU "racist" any more...?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Really, Andy.
Do you worry about others calling YOU "racist" any more...?

@Fishrrman

I think you know me well enough at this point to know that I was being facetious.

Calling someone "racist" at this point in our history is as meaningless as calling them a "fopdoodle".

No one has a clue what it actually means, and it has no modern relevance, having been rendered meaningless by excessive and intemperate usage.

My larger point is that Nicole is of a class easily definable by an absence of intellect. She's a bleepin' idiot.  :beer:

Offline The_Reader_David

More proof that when a Democrat says "democracy", he or she means rule by Democrats, rather than rule by the δῆμος.  With that definition in mind, I would hope that the Republican Party is the largest anti-Democrat(ic) force on the planet.  If not, can we import the larger one? 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.