Author Topic: Paralyzed Dallas man pulled from burning car by good Samaritan  (Read 409 times)

Offline Kamaji

Paralyzed Dallas man pulled from burning car by good Samaritan
« on: September 07, 2023, 12:15:34 pm »
Paralyzed Dallas man pulled from burning car by good Samaritan — then tracks her down to ‘give proper thank you’

By David Propper
Published Sep. 7, 2023

A Texas man paralyzed below the waist was pulled from a burning car by a heroic woman – then made it his mission to track down the previously unidentified good Samaritan so he could properly thank her.

Dennis Brown, of Dallas, heaped praise on Tammi Arrington after the Mississippi resident, who was visiting a friend in the Lone Star State, jumped into action when Brown’s rental car suddenly caught fire Sunday morning.

She dragged the 58-year-old from the car before flames fully engulfed the ride that was equipped with a hand control device that enables him to drive.

“It’s kind of dawning on me the kind of danger I was in,” Brown told The Post Wednesday night. “If it wasn’t for Tammi I don’t know how I possibly would’ve gotten out or how close I would’ve got burnt or wouldn’t be here today if not for Tammi.”

The two were able to reconnect Wednesday morning days after Brown regretfully forgot to ask for her name in the immediate aftermath of the frightening ordeal.

Arrington, 42, insisted to The Post Wednesday night she was simply in the right place at the right time when she saw the car on fire.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/paralyzed-dallas-man-dennis-brown-pulled-from-burning-car-by-good-samaritan-then-tracks-her-down-to-thank-her/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Paralyzed Dallas man pulled from burning car by good Samaritan
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 12:16:51 pm »
Dennis Brown:

And Tammi Arrington:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 07:13:56 pm »
One group of people I truly hate are those who try to divide us by race.  They are evil.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 07:23:29 pm »
One group of people I truly hate are those who try to divide us by race.  They are evil.

:thumbsup: