Author Topic: Hurricane Idalia is a classic case of weaponization of weather  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hurricane Idalia is a classic case of weaponization of weather
« on: September 07, 2023, 11:30:48 am »
Hurricane Idalia is a classic case of weaponization of weather
By Joe Bastardi |September 6th, 2023|18 Comments

Every single event that is normal for a season is being weaponized in the phony climate war (heat waves are normal for summer. Hurricanes are normal for hurricane season. Droughts and Floods are normal events, etc.) THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORMAL AND AVERAGE. The average is a product of all events, extreme one way or the other and anything in between. IT IS NORMAL TO HAVE NATURE PUSH THE LIMITS OF ITS VARIABILITY and then return to a centering position, only to start the process over again. It is the eternal process of chaos, then control, that is a fact of life be it with the weather or in your own life.

For instance for much for much of Texas, this is the hottest summer on record, But that has been taken and pushed on people as if the rest of the country boiled. Yet there are the facts:

Most of the summer for the country is at or below average. Look closely. The max deviation and min deviation are almost equal.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/09/06/hurricane-idalia-is-a-classic-case-of-weaponization-of-weather/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson