Author Topic: The Energy Bill is an attack on freedom and home ownership  (Read 544 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Energy Bill is an attack on freedom and home ownership
« on: September 07, 2023, 11:18:13 am »
The Energy Bill is an attack on freedom and home ownership
SEPTEMBER 6, 2023
By Paul Homewood

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2023/09/06/the-energy-bill-is-an-attack-on-freedom-and-home-ownership/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Energy Bill is an attack on freedom and home ownership
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 11:44:17 pm »
Cheap, plentiful, diverse energy means increased freedom and opportunity for the average person.

And that's why they want to take it away.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 11:56:30 pm »
Cheap, plentiful, diverse energy means increased freedom and opportunity for the average person.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 03:53:50 pm »
Living in the Biden WOKE utopia, AND THE FOOLS AND DAMN FOOLS STILL DON'T GET IT AFTER THREE DISASTEROUS YEARS!  How do you get the brainwashed WOKE stupid past stupid?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2023, 05:03:30 pm »
The Global Climate Change whackos will use smart meter technology to ration electricity.

If they are closing coal and nuclear power plants, but not replacing that capacity with natural gas power plants, there may be a electricity shortage.

Rather than build additional natural gas pipelines, natural gas power generation stations, and electricity transmission lines, they'll ration electricity ... after they cry "crisis" and declare an "emergency".

FERC keeps highlighting that New England is on the precipice of an natural gas / eletricity shortage, most likely during a very cold Winter.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 08:49:12 pm »
Of course it is.

That is a part of the plan.

The Gooberment NEEDS to get everyone living in gooberment housing so they can have better control over them.

Not only that,but the plan is to build gooberment housing near industrial areas so the workers can bicycle or catch a bus to work and back  home. People who can do that don't need cars or trucks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 08:52:20 pm »

It's much worse than that.  It's the deliberate destruction of the economy of the United States.

We ARE an oil-based economy.

Everywhere you look, every thing you wear...the roads you drive on are derived from a petroleum product.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 09:42:56 pm »
It's much worse than that.  It's the deliberate destruction of the economy of the United States.

We ARE an oil-based economy.

Everywhere you look, every thing you wear...the roads you drive on are derived from a petroleum product.

Exactly.  With this and all the ILLEGALS we will be a 3rd world country in no time. Perhaps living in Mexico will soon become desirable. 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 07:28:58 am »
Just think. After they cut your power and force you out this winter, then they can declare unoccupied housing has to be used for illegals, and they'll turn the power back on for them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2023, 07:02:54 pm »
People fought like hell and believed the lies the democrats told to bring this type of catastrophic government upon us.  Now bitching like hell, they still want Biden rule, and Trump cast away.  The massive mental corruption of End Times corruption/confusion.
...Wailing and gnashing of teeth, for what they allied themselves with.  Eat/dine hearty, you set the table for this desolation, much like God warned you would come.  Here it is, worshipers of slick willy, Obama, Biden, bawling their eyes out because they got their way.   God said he has the remedy and from centuries ago.  Armageddon
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 03:33:33 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions