Author Topic: Mysterious flesh-like golden orb found at the bottom of the ocean  (Read 597 times)

Offline Kamaji

Mysterious flesh-like golden orb found at the bottom of the ocean
« on: September 06, 2023, 07:25:05 pm »
Mysterious flesh-like golden orb found at the bottom of the ocean ‘like the beginning of a horror movie’

By Isabel Keane
Published Sep. 6, 2023

Deep-sea explorers think they struck gold — or maybe something sinister.

A team of deep-sea researchers discovered a mysterious flesh-like gold orb at the bottom of the ocean — one so alien-like it felt like “the beginning of a horror movie.”

The National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) team found the mysterious orb Wednesday last week about two miles down in “the deep abyssal depths of the Gulf of Alaska,” the Miami Herald said.

The mysterious orb appeared to be flesh-like — with an even more perplexing hole in it.

“Something tried to get in … or to get out,” one researcher observed in a live feed of the Seascape Alaska mission.

“I just hope when we poke it, something doesn’t decide to come out,” another said, according to the Herald. “It’s like the beginning of a horror movie.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/06/golden-orb-found-at-bottom-of-ocean-like-a-horror-movie/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Mysterious flesh-like golden orb found at the bottom of the ocean
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 08:46:35 pm »
If you don't know what it is, don't f**k with it. (old oilfield safety rule)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 08:51:51 pm »

Did somebody say gold?
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 08:59:06 pm »
I know we have to explore outer space to keep up with the rest of the world, but there is a whole unexplored "planet" right here on earth.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 09:00:04 pm »
If you don't know what it is, don't f**k with it. (old oilfield safety rule)

And that is the truth!!!