Author Topic: Trump Says He Will 'Absolutely' Testify In Documents Case Trial  (Read 416 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Says He Will 'Absolutely' Testify In Documents Case Trial
« on: September 06, 2023, 06:52:45 pm »
Trump Says He Will 'Absolutely' Testify In Documents Case Trial
Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
September 06, 2023 1:14 PM ET

Former President Donald Trump said he will “absolutely” testify in a trial court during an interview with Hugh Hewitt Wednesday.

Trump is set to go to trial next May in connection to over thirty charges brought against him for storing 300,000 classified documents in his private residence at Mar-a-Lago. The former president pleaded not guilty to all 37 counts and has claimed he had the right to declassify the documents under the Presidential Records Act.

“Did you tell anyone to move the boxes?” Hewitt began.

“I don’t talk about anything. You know why? You know why? Because I’m allowed to do whatever I want. I come under the Presidential Records Act. I’m not telling you. You know, every time I talk to you, ‘oh, I have a breaking story.’ I come under the Presidential Records Act. I’m allowed to do everything I did.”

“But if you have to go to trial, will you testify in your own defense?” Hewitt asked.

“Oh, yes, absolutely,” Trump answered.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/06/trump-testify-trial-classified-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Trump Says He Will 'Absolutely' Testify In Documents Case Trial
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 07:15:12 pm »
:facepalm2: