Author Topic: FBN’s, Energy Analyst Flynn: We Can’t Do Anything About Saudi, Russian Oil Cuts Because SPR Is Drain  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBN’s, Energy Analyst Flynn: We Can’t Do Anything About Saudi, Russian Oil Cuts Because SPR Is Drained

Ian Hanchett 6 Sep 2023

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” FOX Business Contributor and Price Futures Group Senior Account Executive Phil Flynn stated that consumers will feel the rise in crude oil prices in the wake of Saudi Arabia and Russia extending production cuts, and noted that due to the low levels in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve due to releases from the reserve, “there’s not anything that we can do about” Saudi Arabia and Russia “trying to stick it to the United States” by slashing oil production.

Host Bret Baier asked, “[C]rude oil prices rising above $87 for the first time since November ’22. The last time oil neared $90, the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve had 250 million more barrels of crude oil than it does. And if you look at the last three months, it’s a steady rise here. So, consumers are feeling it, right?”

Flynn responded, “They’re going to be feeling it, and probably more than ever. And it’s great that you pointed out the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, because the releases from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Bret, gave the market this false sense of confidence that everything was okay in the global oil market. By releasing that oil, though, they artificially lowered prices. They discouraged investment. So, U.S. oil production is starting to plateau at a time [when] it normally would be rising to meet demand. That’s not happening. That’s leaving a void. And now, Saudi Arabia and Russia are taking advantage of this, trying to stick it to the United States by cutting production, and there’s not anything that we can do about it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/06/fbns-energy-analyst-flynn-we-cant-do-anything-about-saudi-russian-oil-cuts-because-spr-is-drained/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Worked with Phil decades ago, definitely a conservative, points out the obvious self eye stabbing the Biden admin has done on releasing all the reserves.

Yet again Biden screwing things up and screwing over America. Wonder if the Big Guy got his cut?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 05:20:55 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Drill, baby, drill.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Drill, baby, drill.

that's a nice pump jack...

Here is more what you need:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis