Author Topic: Pacific Typhoon Frequency Trending Down, Contradicting Earlier Climate Predictions  (Read 467 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pacific Typhoon Frequency Trending Down, Contradicting Earlier Climate Predictions
By P Gosselin on 5. September 2023

Share this...
Typhoon Update:

The number of Pacific typhoons have decreased over the past 7  decades. That’s the trend according to the latest data from the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA). 

Today we look at the data from the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) for the number of typhoons formed in the Pacific in the month of August, now that the latest data are available:

Data source: JMA. Chart by Kirye

This past August saw 6 typhoons, and so over the past 70+ years the overall August trend in terms of frequency has been modestly downward.

Clearly the so-called “climate experts” have been wrong since they claimed  tropical storms and would intensify and become more frequent as a result of a warmer planet. That hasn’t been the case in the Pacific.

Annual trend also downward

https://notrickszone.com/2023/09/05/pacific-typhoon-frequency-trending-down-contradicting-earlier-climate-predictions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji