Author Topic: Bill Gates bets on Bud Light's comeback as tech mogul buys 1.7MILLLION shares of disgraced brand's p  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Gates bets on Bud Light's comeback as tech mogul buys 1.7MILLLION shares of disgraced brand's parent company after Dylan Mulvaney partnership tanked value

The Microsoft founder, 67, acquired the shares via his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust during the second quarter of this year
    Gates also invested $939.87million in Heineken stock at the onset of the Bud Light controversy after their disastrous partnership with Dylan Mulvaney

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Updated: 17:14 EDT, 5 September 2023

Bill Gates has put his bets on Bud Light's comeback after the tech mogul bought 1.7million worth of shares from the disgraced brand's parent company.

The Microsoft founder, 67, acquired the Bud Light shares via his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust during the second quarter of this year.

The shares hold a market value of approximately $95 million, reports TipRanks.

His investment comes as Anheuser-Busch Companies are still reeling from the effects of their partnership with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney on April 1. The videos and images posted by her caused nationwide boycotts of the beer.

This is not the first time that Gates has invested in the global beer industry after making a much more sizeable purchase months ago.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12483955/Bill-Gates-Bud-Light-Dylan-Mulvaney.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All the more reason not to buy that stuff.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
IMO he's probably right, because people will eventually forget about the controversy and move on and it'll probably come back at some point.

Online Kamaji

It's a big company with plenty of other products, so the company itself will survive, and eventually its stock will go up again.

Offline LMAO

IMO he's probably right, because people will eventually forget about the controversy and move on and it'll probably come back at some point.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy