Author Topic: FACEBOOK FILES: BIDEN WHITE HOUSE RELIED ON FOREIGN “DISINFO” ACTIVISTS TO PRESSURE FACEBOOK TO CENS  (Read 631 times)

Online mountaineer

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
THE FACEBOOK FILES PART 5. BIDEN WHITE HOUSE RELIED ON FOREIGN “DISINFO” ACTIVISTS TO PRESSURE FACEBOOK TO CENSOR AMERICANS.

Internal FB docs recently obtained by @JudiciaryGOP and @Weaponization show the Biden Admin and foreign activists wanted Americans censored.

🧵 Thread:
6:17 PM · Sep 5, 2023

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1699184930331267539
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Was there more elaborated about this?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I know they censored anything to do with treatments for COVID. HCQ, Zinc, IVM, etc. Itried to post links to peer reviewed studies in the NIH library, without comment, and those were branded as "misinformation". Any mention of "Trump" would get your post stuck in limbo, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis