Author Topic: Man Who Claims To Have Had Sex, Smoked Crack With Obama Stars In Latest Tucker Interview  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
September 05, 2023 4:24 PM ET

A man who claims to have had sex and smoked crack with former President Barack Obama is the star of Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson’s latest episode of “Tucker on Twitter.”

Larry Sinclair, the man making these claims, told Carlson he met then-37-year-old Obama in a bar in 1999 and paid him $250 to buy cocaine. He alleged he lined the cocaine on a CD tray inside a limousine and engaged in sexual conduct after rubbing his hand along Obama’s thigh.

Sinclair alleged he had sex and smoked crack with Obama twice before he had known who he was.

“I start putting a line on a CD tray to snort and next thing I know, he’s got a little pipe and he’s smoking,” Sinclair alleged to Carlson. “I started rubbing my hand along his thigh to see where it was going and it went the direction I had intended it to go.”

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1699142858844864846

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/05/larry-sinclair-sex-smoked-crack-obama-tucker-carlson/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

There was a gay Chicagoan, whose name I don't recall, who several years ago had a website describing Obama's sordid activity in the gay bathhouses of the "Boystown" section of town. This isn't the site, but it describes the same thing: Political Velcraft, Obama And Emanuel, Traced To Same Gay Bath House In Chicago.

Snippet:
... Obama reportedly has never engaged in reciprocal activity. The sources also confirm the allegations made during the 2008 campaign by Larry Sinclair, a Chicago visitor who revealed that in 1999 he engaged in such oral sex activity and crack cocaine use with then-State senator Obama on two occasions, once in the back of a Chicago limousine operated by Five Star Limousine Service, and the other at a Chicago area motel, the Comfort Suites in Gurnee, Illinois.

After revealing details of the encounter at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, Sinclair was arrested by Washington Metropolitan Police on a fugitive warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, the son of Obama’s vice presidential running mate, Senator Joe Biden. Sinclair was charged with a misdemeanor count of theft of money orders, however, the state of Delaware declined prosecution. Beau Biden later declined to run for his father’s old Senate seat because of his duties to prosecute a major pedophilia case involving Lewes, Delaware pediatrician Dr. Earl Bradley. There are reports that Biden’s office helped to cover up Bradley’s activities, including failing to authorize search warants for Bradley’s office and computer.  ...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 10:57:46 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Can we really stand any more nausea?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.