Author Topic: ANOTHER LEAK: Jack Smith to Indict Trump Again – Special Counsel Investigates Fundraising, Breach of  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ANOTHER LEAK: Jack Smith to Indict Trump Again – Special Counsel Investigates Fundraising, Breach of Voting Machines
by Cristina Laila Sep. 5, 2023 2:40 pm

Special Counsel Jack Smith is gearing up to indict President Trump out of DC again, according to a new report by CNN.

Jack Smith has expanded his investigation into Trump’s effort to challenge the 2020 election and is focusing on Trump’s fundraising efforts.

President Trump raised millions of dollars after the 2020 election to investigate rampant Democrat vote fraud.

Jack Smith is also investigating how the money was used to inspect the voting machines.

A non-profit run by Sidney Powell hired forensic investigators to inspect voting machines in four swing states: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona.

Fulton County DA Fani Willis indited Trump and 18 of his associates on similar charges of computer trespass for daring to look at the voting machines.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/leak-jack-smith-indict-trump-again-special-counsel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is getting bleep ridiculous.

Offline libertybele

This is getting bleep ridiculous.

Indeed it is, with no end to this circus on the horizon.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's a 50/50 chance that this was leaked by possible defendants to stir-up a hornet's nest of outrage directed towards the prosecution in an attempt to intimidate possible prosecution witnesses.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

President Trump raised millions of dollars after the 2020 election to investigate rampant Democrat vote fraud.

For all the good it did.